This is a letter to notify an employee's previous business partners / clients that he or she has changed jobs recently. This letter enables the employee to build his or her business network even though the employee has left his or her previous company and to provide contacts for future collaborations.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Notification to Clients / Suppliers / Service Providers / Business Partners' is an important communication tool used to inform clients, suppliers, service providers, and business partners about a recent change or update within the company. The document begins with a brief introduction, expressing gratitude and farewell to the recipient. It is then followed by a personalized greeting, addressing the recipient by their title and last name.
The main purpose of this document is to notify the recipient about the sender's recent role change within the company. The sender provides a detailed explanation of their new responsibilities, highlighting the relevance to the recipient. This ensures that the recipient is aware of the sender's new position and the potential impact it may have on their future interactions.
In addition to the introduction, the document also includes the sender's contact information. This can be in the form of a newly enclosed name card or a direct mention of the sender's contact details, such as their job title, company address, telephone/fax numbers, and email address. Providing this information ensures that the recipient has the necessary means to reach out to the sender if needed.
The document concludes with a friendly closing, expressing the sender's desire to continue working together and stay in touch. This creates a positive tone and leaves the recipient with a sense of openness for future collaboration.
Overall, the 'Notification to Clients / Suppliers / Service Providers / Business Partners' document serves as a formal announcement of the sender's role change and provides the recipient with relevant contact information. It aims to maintain professional relationships and facilitate future communication and collaboration between the sender and the recipient.
1. Begin the document by expressing gratitude and farewell to the recipient.
2. Address the recipient by their title and last name to personalize the greeting.
3. Clearly explain the sender's new responsibilities and how they are relevant to the recipient.
4. Provide the sender's contact information, either by enclosing a name card or mentioning the necessary details (job title, company address, telephone/fax numbers, email address).
5. Conclude the document with a friendly closing, expressing the desire to continue working together and stay in touch.
6. Ensure that the document maintains a professional tone throughout.
7. Proofread the document for any grammatical or spelling errors before sending it.
8. Consider the recipient's perspective and tailor the content to their specific needs and interests.
9. Keep the document concise and to the point, focusing on the essential information.
10. Use a formal and respectful language style when addressing the recipient.