Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Resignation Letter to Employer' is a formal letter that an employee writes to inform their employer about their decision to resign from their current position. The letter is addressed to the employer and includes the employee's personal information such as their account first name, account last name, account address, account phone number, and account email. The letter begins with a respectful salutation, addressing the employer by their appropriate title (Mr., Mrs., or Ms.) followed by their last name.
The content of the letter starts with a clear statement of resignation, where the employee explicitly states their intention to resign from their position at the employer. The effective date of the resignation is mentioned, which is specified as the end of the notice period. This ensures that the employer is aware of the exact date when the employee's resignation will take effect.
The employee expresses gratitude towards the employer for the support and encouragement they have received during their period of employment at the company. They acknowledge that their experience at the employer has been generally rewarding. Additionally, the employee seeks permission from the employer to use their name as a reference in the future if needed. This demonstrates the employee's professionalism and consideration for their future job prospects.
The letter concludes with the employee providing their contact information, including their phone number and email address. They express a desire to stay in touch with the employer even after leaving the company. The closing of the letter is formal and respectful, using the phrase 'Yours sincerely' followed by the employee's account first name and account last name.
Overall, the 'Resignation Letter to Employer' is a crucial document that allows an employee to formally communicate their decision to resign from their current position to their employer. It provides a respectful and professional way to end the employment relationship and maintain a positive connection with the employer for potential future references or networking opportunities.
1. Begin by addressing the letter to the employer, using their appropriate title (Mr., Mrs., or Ms.) followed by their last name.
2. Provide your personal information, including your account first name, account last name, account address, account phone number, and account email.
3. Clearly state your intention to resign from your current position at the employer and specify the effective date of your resignation, which should be the end of the notice period.
4. Express gratitude towards the employer for the support and encouragement received during your employment at the company.
5. Seek permission from the employer to use their name as a reference in the future, if needed.
6. Provide your contact information, including your phone number and email address, to stay in touch with the employer.
7. Conclude the letter with a formal and respectful closing, using the phrase 'Yours sincerely' followed by your account first name and account last name.
8. Proofread the letter for any errors or typos before sending it to the employer.
9. Keep a copy of the letter for your records.
10. Maintain a professional and positive attitude throughout the resignation process, as it reflects your professionalism and can impact your future job prospects.