Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The Complaint Letter to Restaurant is an important document that serves as a formal complaint to the restaurant manager or owner regarding a violation of the non-smoking policy. The document begins with the account information of the person filing the complaint, including their last name, first name, job, address, and email. The letter is addressed to the restaurant manager or owner and includes the current date.
The detailed introduction of the entire document explains that the person filing the complaint was surprised and annoyed to find people smoking in the enclosed space of the restaurant during their dinner. It emphasizes that this is a clear violation of the non-smoking policy and highlights the failure of the waiter and manager in charge to take any action to stop the violation. The person filing the complaint expresses their difficulty in enjoying their food or the place due to the smoke, which made them cough or feel unwell. They also mention their expectation for the restaurant to take appropriate action to prevent such situations from reoccurring. The letter concludes by stating that if the situation persists, they will report it to the authority during their future visits.
Each section of the document is described in detail. The account information section includes the last name, first name, job, address, and email of the person filing the complaint. The section addressing the restaurant manager or owner explains the purpose of the letter and the violation of the non-smoking policy. The section describing the experience during dinner highlights the impact of the smoke on the person's enjoyment and well-being. The section expressing expectations emphasizes the need for appropriate action to prevent future violations. The final section mentions the consequences of non-compliance and the possibility of reporting the issue to the authority.
1. Provide account information: Fill in the account last name, first name, job, address, and email in the designated fields.
2. Address the restaurant manager or owner: Clearly state the name of the establishment and its address in the designated section.
3. Describe the violation: Explain in a concise manner that people were smoking in the enclosed space of the restaurant, violating the non-smoking policy.
4. Highlight the lack of action: Mention that the waiter and manager in charge failed to take any action to stop the violation.
5. Express the impact: Describe how the smoke made you cough or feel unwell, making it difficult to enjoy your food or the place.
6. Request appropriate action: Clearly state your expectation for the restaurant to take appropriate measures to prevent similar situations from reoccurring.
7. Mention the consequences: Inform the restaurant that if the situation persists, you will report it to the authority during your future visits.
8. Sign the letter: Sign your name in the designated block to finalize the complaint letter.