This is a reminder email prior to the expiry of the account/ trial period / with no automatic renewal, requesting renewal/ payment of services. Includes information on the Product Name, Quantity, Term, and Price of the Products that are being renewed.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The document titled 'Email Templates for Website User' is an important communication tool used by a website team to inform customers about their website account. The document contains crucial information regarding the customer's account, including the expiration date, the items that will expire, the quantity, term, and price of each item.
The document starts with a greeting to the customer, followed by a section that lists the items that are set to expire on the expiry date. Each item is listed with its corresponding product name, quantity, term, and price.
After listing the items, the document provides a subtotal, tax amount, and the total amount payable by the customer. This section ensures that the customer is aware of the financial implications of their account's expiration.
The document then proceeds to inform the customer about the consequences of account expiration. It states that any unused credits will be automatically forfeited upon the expiry date. The credits can be used to redeem documents on the website, with each credit being equivalent to a certain amount in US dollars. The customer's current account balance is also mentioned, along with the option to retain the credits by renewing the account within a specified timeframe.
The document concludes with a call to action, urging the customer to renew their account or use the existing credits before the expiry date. It is signed off by the website team, mentioning the account first name, last name, job title, and company. The document also includes a disclaimer stating that it was generated automatically and should not be replied to.
1. Greet the customer: Start the email by addressing the customer and acknowledging the importance of the information being provided.
2. List expiring items: Clearly list the items that are set to expire on the expiry date, including the product name, quantity, term, and price.
3. Calculate total amount: Calculate the subtotal, tax amount, and total amount payable by the customer. Ensure that the customer is aware of the financial implications.
4. Explain account expiration: Inform the customer about the consequences of account expiration, such as the automatic forfeiture of unused credits. Explain the value of the credits and their usability on the website.
5. Mention current account balance: State the customer's current account balance and emphasize the option to retain the credits by renewing the account within a specified timeframe.
6. Call to action: Conclude the email with a clear call to action, urging the customer to renew their account or use the existing credits before the expiry date.
7. Sign off: Sign off the email on behalf of the website team, mentioning the account first name, last name, job title, and company.
8. Include disclaimer: Add a disclaimer stating that the email was generated automatically and should not be replied to.