Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The Photo and Video Policy document is an important document that outlines the guidelines and rules for uploading, sharing, and using photos and videos on the service name platform. The document begins with a brief introduction, stating that users are encouraged to upload photos, videos, and other content to the platform. It emphasizes that users retain ownership of their content and that the terms of the document do not take away their rights.
The document then explains that when users share content that is protected by intellectual property rights, such as photos or videos, they grant service name a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of the content. This license is consistent with the user's privacy and application settings.
Users are informed that they can end this license at any time by deleting their content or account. However, it is mentioned that deleted content may persist for a limited period of time in backup copies for technical reasons, although it will not be visible to other users. It is also noted that if users have shared their content with others and those users have not deleted it, the content may continue to appear.
The document also addresses the creation of photos and videos using service name content. Users are encouraged to take photos or make videos using the platform's content, but they are not allowed to take assets from the content (e.g., voice, music, items) and distribute them separately. The use of service name content in videos must be non-commercial, meaning users cannot charge viewers to access the videos or sell or license the videos for payment.
The document advises users to obtain permission from the owner if they include someone else's content, such as music, in their videos. It concludes by providing contact information for any questions or assistance related to the policy and states the revision date of the document.
1. Upload your own content: Feel free to upload your own photos, videos, and other content to service name. Remember that you retain ownership of your content and have the right to share it wherever you want.
2. Granting license to service name: When you share content protected by intellectual property rights, service name is granted a license to use and distribute your content. This license can be ended by deleting your content or account.
3. Backup copies of deleted content: Keep in mind that deleted content may still exist in backup copies for a limited time, but it will not be visible to other users.
4. Creating videos using service name content: You are encouraged to create videos using service name content, but you cannot distribute assets from the content separately. The use of service name content in videos must be non-commercial.
5. Monetization of videos: You can monetize your videos through the YouTube Partner Program or similar programs on other video sharing sites. However, if you include someone else's content in your video, such as music, you need to obtain permission from the owner.
6. Contact for questions: If you have any questions or need assistance regarding the photo and video policy, please contact support.
7. Revision date: This policy was last updated on the current date. If you were a user before this date, it replaces the existing policy.