This document can be used as a release form / COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer / Waiver / Declaration for Use of Premises by a licensee to release the venue owner/licensor from any liability from COVID-19 relating to the use of premises for public gathering.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The document titled 'COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer / Waiver / Declaration for Use of Premises' is a legal agreement between the licensor and the licensee regarding the use of a venue during the COVID-19 pandemic. The document consists of several sections that outline the terms and conditions of the agreement.
The importance of this document lies in its ability to protect both parties involved in the use of the premises. It establishes clear guidelines and protocols to ensure the safety and well-being of all attendees. By adhering to the terms outlined in the document, both the licensor and the licensee can mitigate the risks associated with public gatherings during the pandemic.
The document begins with a brief introduction, stating that the licensor grants the licensee a license to use the venue for a specified period. It also mentions the license fee, deposit, and payment terms.
The next section focuses on the COVID-19 safety protocol that the licensee agrees to adhere to. It includes measures such as health screening, the use of face coverings, social distancing, and sanitization. These measures are crucial in preventing the spread of the virus and ensuring the safety of all attendees.
The document also includes a section on assumption of risk, where the licensee acknowledges the inherent risks associated with public gatherings during the pandemic. By signing the document, the licensee agrees to release the licensor from any liability related to the use of the venue.
Furthermore, the document requires each attendee to make a declaration prior to entry to the venue. The declaration includes confirming that the attendee does not have any COVID-19 symptoms, has not traveled recently, and has not been in close contact with infected individuals. The attendee also waives the right to hold the licensor liable for any COVID-19 infection and agrees to indemnify the licensor for any claims.
In conclusion, this document serves as a comprehensive agreement between the licensor and the licensee, outlining the terms and conditions for the use of a venue during the COVID-19 pandemic. It emphasizes the importance of adhering to safety protocols and assumes the risks associated with public gatherings. By following the guidelines outlined in the document, both parties can ensure the safety of all attendees and protect themselves from potential liability.
Step-by-step guidance for using the 'COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer / Waiver / Declaration for Use of Premises' document:
1. Review the entire document to familiarize yourself with its contents and understand the terms and conditions.
2. Enter the necessary information in the document, such as the names of the licensor and licensee, the venue details, and the date and time of use.
3. If applicable, specify the license fee, deposit amount, and payment terms according to the agreement between the licensor and the licensee.
4. Ensure that the licensee agrees to adhere to the COVID-19 safety protocol outlined in the document. This includes conducting health screenings, wearing face coverings, practicing social distancing, and maintaining proper sanitization.
5. Make sure that each attendee is required to make a declaration prior to entry to the venue. The declaration should include confirming the absence of COVID-19 symptoms, recent travel history, and close contact with infected individuals.
6. Emphasize the assumption of risk by the licensee and the waiver of liability for the licensor regarding COVID-19 infections.
7. Clearly state the licensee's responsibility for the declaration of their guests and family members.
8. Confirm that all the information provided in the document is accurate to the best knowledge of the licensee.
10. Sign and date the document to indicate mutual agreement and acceptance of the terms and conditions.
By following these steps, both the licensor and the licensee can effectively use the document to establish a legally binding agreement and ensure the safety of all attendees during the use of the premises.