Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The Privacy Notice (with GDPR) document is of utmost importance as it outlines the company's commitment to respecting the privacy of its online visitors and customers. It is designed to comply with applicable laws for the protection of privacy, including the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Swiss and EU Privacy Shield frameworks.
The document begins with a detailed introduction that highlights the purpose and scope of the privacy notice. It emphasizes the company's compliance with privacy laws and frameworks, ensuring the protection of personal data.
The document is divided into several sections, each providing specific information about different aspects of data collection, usage, storage, and user rights. The sections include:
1. Data Collection: This section explains the types of data collected by the company, including personal identification information such as name, email address, and phone number. It also mentions the methods of data collection, such as direct input by the user or through browser cookies.
2. Indirect Data Collection: This section highlights the company's potential indirect collection of data and provides an overview of how this may occur.
3. Data Usage: The document describes how the company uses the collected data, including processing orders and requests, managing user accounts, and sending promotional offers and information. It also mentions the sharing of information with partner companies for marketing purposes.
4. Data Storage: This section explains how the company securely stores user data and mentions the involvement of a data storage service provider. It also specifies the duration for which data is retained and the process of data deletion.
5. Marketing: The document discusses the company's intention to send marketing information about its services and goods, as well as products from partner companies. It provides instructions for users to opt-out of receiving such information.
6. User Rights: This section outlines the rights of users, including the right to access their personal data, request rectification or erasure of information, restrict processing, object to processing, and request data portability. It also mentions the company's obligation to respond to user requests within a month.
8. Privacy Policies of Other Websites: This section advises users to read the privacy notices of other websites when clicking on external links.
10. Contacting Appropriate Authorities: This section provides contact details for users to report complaints or make inquiries about privacy concerns to the relevant authorities.
In conclusion, the Privacy Notice (with GDPR) document is a comprehensive and detailed resource that informs users about the company's privacy practices, their rights, and how their data is collected, used, and stored. It ensures compliance with privacy laws and fosters transparency and trust between the company and its customers.
To effectively use the Privacy Notice (with GDPR) document, follow these steps:
1. Familiarize yourself with the document: Read the entire document carefully to understand its purpose, scope, and the company's commitment to privacy protection.
2. Understand data collection: Pay attention to the section on data collection, which explains the types of data collected and the methods of collection. Be aware of the personal identification information that may be collected and how it is used.
3. Learn about indirect data collection: Take note of the section on indirect data collection to understand how the company may collect data indirectly. This will help you assess the potential sources of data and their implications.
4. Explore data usage: Gain insights into how the company uses the collected data by studying the data usage section. Understand the purposes for which the data is processed, such as order processing, account management, and marketing communications.
5. Understand data storage: Review the section on data storage to learn about the company's data storage practices. Take note of the involvement of a data storage service provider and the specified duration for data retention.
6. Consider marketing preferences: If you are interested in receiving marketing information from the company or its partner companies, review the marketing section. Follow the provided instructions to opt-out if you no longer wish to receive such information.
7. Know your rights: Familiarize yourself with the user rights section to understand your entitlements. Take note of the rights to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, and data portability. Be aware of the company's obligation to respond to your requests within a month.
11. Contact the company or appropriate authorities: If you have any privacy-related concerns or wish to exercise your rights, use the provided contact information to reach out to the company. Alternatively, contact the appropriate authorities for further assistance.
By following these steps, you can effectively navigate and utilize the Privacy Notice (with GDPR) document to understand the company's privacy practices, protect your personal data, and make informed decisions regarding your privacy preferences.