Liability Disclaimer / Waiver / Declaration by Client for use by companies providing astrology / feng shui/ palm reading / fortune telling / Chinese Zodiac / card reading / horoscope / face reading consultation services to their clients. This document enables the client to release the company from any liability arising out of their participation in such consultation services.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The document titled 'Liability Waiver / Disclaimer / Declaration from Customer' is a legal document that serves as a liability waiver, disclaimer, and declaration from the customer/client to the company. It is used to protect the company from any legal claims or liabilities that may arise from the client's participation in a specific activity or the use of the company's services.
The document starts with a general introduction, stating that the company provides consultation services to clients and that the client acknowledges the limitations of the services provided. It emphasizes that the predictions/analyses are not based on science and are for reference only. The client is advised that there is no guarantee of accuracy and that the company cannot be held responsible for any adverse consequences.
The document further clarifies that the client's use of the information, services, or materials provided by the company is entirely at their own risk. It is the client's responsibility to ensure that the products, services, or information meet their specific requirements. The company explicitly states that it is not qualified to provide specialist advice in areas such as legal, financial, medical, psychological, or psychiatric matters, and advises clients to seek the services of licensed professionals for such advice.
The document also highlights that the information and materials provided by the company may contain inaccuracies or errors, and the company disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. The client is advised to exercise common sense while reading the analysis.
Overall, this document serves as a comprehensive liability waiver, disclaimer, and declaration from the customer/client to the company, outlining the limitations of the services provided, clarifying the client's responsibilities, and protecting the company from legal claims or liabilities.
Guidance for using the 'Liability Waiver / Disclaimer / Declaration from Customer' document:
1. Read and understand the document: Carefully read and understand the entire document, including the detailed description and the declaration section.
2. Assess the risks and limitations: Evaluate the inherent risks associated with the activity or services provided by the company. Understand that the predictions/analyses are not based on science and are for reference only.
3. Seek professional advice if needed: If you require legal, financial, medical, psychological, or any other specialist advice, consult with licensed professionals in those respective fields.
4. Ensure suitability of products/services: Make sure that the products, services, or information provided by the company meet your specific requirements.
5. Exercise common sense: While reading the analysis, exercise common sense and critical thinking to interpret the information provided.
6. Review the declaration section: Pay close attention to the declaration section, where you assume the risks associated with the activity, release the company from liability, and agree to indemnify the company for any claims or damages.
7. Confirm accuracy of information: Verify that the information provided in the declaration section is accurate to the best of your knowledge.
9. Seek legal advice if uncertain: If you have any doubts or concerns about the document or its implications, consult with a legal professional for guidance.
10. Retain a copy: Keep a copy of the signed document for your records and reference if needed in the future.