This document is the Written Resolutions of Sole Member / Members / Shareholders approving resolutions to approve preliminary expenses to be paid by the company without holding a General Meeting. By using the document, the members who have the right to attend and vote at a General Meeting of the Company, hereby irrevocably agree to pay preliminary expenses as if they had been passed at a General Meeting of the Company duly convened and held.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The document titled 'Written Resolutions of Sole Member / Members / Shareholders' is of great importance as it serves as a formal record of the resolutions agreed upon by the sole member/members/shareholders of a company. It is used when a general meeting cannot be convened or is not necessary, allowing the decision-making process to be streamlined. The document begins with a brief introduction, followed by the resolutions and their details.
The introduction section varies depending on whether the document is for a sole member or multiple members/shareholders. It states that the undersigned individual(s) have the right to attend and vote at a general meeting and agree to the resolutions in accordance with the company's constitution. This agreement is considered as if the resolutions were passed at a duly convened and held general meeting.
The first section of the document addresses the preliminary expenses of the company. It proposes incurring certain expenses for a specific purpose. The resolutions state that the preliminary expenses are approved and will be paid for by the company. It further authorizes a named director to reimburse the aforementioned preliminary expenses. Any actions taken by the named director or any other officer of the company prior to the adoption of these resolutions, within the authority conferred by the resolutions, are ratified, approved, and confirmed.
If the document is for a sole member, it concludes with a signature section where the sole member signs their name, provides their account first name and last name, and includes the current date. If the document is for multiple members/shareholders, the signature section includes the signature of each member/shareholder, their name, and the date.
In summary, the 'Written Resolutions of Sole Member / Members / Shareholders' document is crucial for recording and formalizing the resolutions agreed upon by the sole member/members/shareholders of a company. It provides a detailed introduction, outlines the resolutions, and includes a signature section for validation.
To effectively use the 'Written Resolutions of Sole Member / Members / Shareholders' document, follow these steps:
1. Identify the type of document needed: Determine whether the document is for a sole member or multiple members/shareholders.
2. Understand the purpose: Familiarize yourself with the preliminary expenses proposed and the purpose they serve.
3. Review the resolutions: Read through the resolutions section carefully to ensure you understand the decisions being made.
4. Approve the preliminary expenses: If you agree with the proposed preliminary expenses, approve them and confirm that the company will cover the costs.
5. Authorize reimbursement: If applicable, authorize a named director to reimburse the preliminary expenses.
6. Ratify prior actions: If any actions were taken by the named director or other officers before the adoption of these resolutions, confirm their validity.
7. Signature section: If you are the sole member, sign your name, provide your account first name and last name, and include the current date. If there are multiple members/shareholders, each member/shareholder should sign their name, provide their name, and include the date.
By following these steps, you can effectively utilize the 'Written Resolutions of Sole Member / Members / Shareholders' document and ensure that the resolutions are properly recorded and implemented.