Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The document titled 'Minutes of General Meeting' is a record of the proceedings and decisions made during a general meeting of a company. It is an important document as it serves as evidence of the discussions and resolutions passed during the meeting. The detailed description of the entire document is as follows:
The document begins with the basic information such as the name of the company, its registration number, and the title 'Minutes of General Meeting'. It also includes the date, time, and place of the meeting, as well as the name of the chairperson presiding over the meeting.
The first section of the document is 'Business'. It covers various topics discussed during the meeting. The subsections under 'Business' include:
(a) Quorum: The chairperson confirms that the required number of members is present to constitute a quorum for the meeting.
(b) Minutes of Previous Meeting: The minutes of the previous meeting are read, circulated, and signed as a correct record of the proceedings.
(c) Notice of Meeting: The notice convening the meeting is presented and acknowledged.
(d) Short Notice (if applicable): If the meeting was convened with less than the required notice period, it is mentioned and the agreement of the members is reported.
The second section of the document is 'Purchase of Shares'. It provides details about the company's intention to purchase ordinary shares from an existing shareholder for a specific amount. The purpose of the transfer is also stated, which is to hold the shares as treasury shares for future allocation. The resolutions passed in relation to the transfer and its approval by the company are also included.
The document concludes with the closure of the meeting and the signature of the chairperson as a confirmation of its accuracy.
In summary, the 'Minutes of General Meeting' document is a comprehensive record of the discussions, decisions, and resolutions made during a general meeting of a company. It is important for maintaining transparency, accountability, and legal compliance.
Guidance on how to use the 'Minutes of General Meeting' document:
1. Review the document: Read the entire document carefully to understand its contents and purpose.
2. Customize the document: Replace the placeholder information such as the company name, registration number, date, time, place, and chairperson with the relevant details of your company and meeting.
3. Modify the business section: Adapt the 'Business' section to reflect the specific topics discussed during your meeting. Add or remove subsections as necessary.
4. Record quorum and minutes: Ensure that the quorum is met before proceeding with the meeting. Take accurate minutes of the proceedings, discussions, and decisions made during the meeting.
5. Circulate and obtain signatures: After the meeting, circulate the minutes to all attendees for review and obtain their signatures as a confirmation of the accuracy of the record.
6. File and store the document: Keep a copy of the signed minutes in a secure and easily accessible location for future reference and compliance purposes.
By following these steps, you can effectively use the 'Minutes of General Meeting' document to document and record the proceedings of your company's general meetings.