This document is a Written Resolutions of Sole Member / Members / Shareholders to approve a director's compensation / salary. It was resolved that the director of the Company shall be remunerated for an amount per month for his services as role of the Company.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The document titled 'Written Resolutions of Members / Shareholders' is an important document for a company as it outlines the resolutions agreed upon by the members or shareholders of the company. The document begins with a brief introduction stating whether it is written resolutions of a sole member or multiple members. It then proceeds to provide detailed resolutions and agreements made by the directors of the company.
The first section of the document focuses on the director's compensation. It notes that the directors, by signing the resolution, are in favor of the resolutions mentioned below. It further states that the director has been serving the company in a specific role on a full-time basis. The resolutions state that the director shall be remunerated with a specific amount per month for their services. It also ratifies and approves any actions taken by the director or other officers of the company prior to the adoption of these resolutions.
The document concludes with spaces for the signature of the member(s) and provides an option to send a copy of the resolution to the company's auditors if applicable. The auditors are then required to confirm the receipt of the resolution.
Overall, this document is crucial for documenting the resolutions and agreements made by the members or shareholders of the company, particularly regarding the director's compensation and other related matters.
Guidance for using the 'Written Resolutions of Members / Shareholders' document:
1. Identify the type of resolutions: Determine whether the document is for a sole member or multiple members/shareholders. This will help in understanding the context of the resolutions.
2. Understand the director's compensation: Read the resolutions related to the director's compensation carefully. Note the specific amount per month that the director will be remunerated and the role they are serving in the company.
3. Review and ratify previous actions: Take note of the provision that ratifies and approves any actions taken by the director or other officers of the company before the adoption of these resolutions. Ensure that any previous actions are within the authority conferred by the resolutions.
4. Sign the document: If you are a member or shareholder, sign the document in the provided spaces. Make sure to insert enough signing spaces for each member if applicable.
5. Notify the auditors (if applicable): If required, send a copy of the resolution to the company's auditors. Keep a record of the date on which the resolution was sent.
6. Confirmation from auditors: If the auditors receive a copy of the resolution, they should confirm the receipt in writing.
By following these steps, you can effectively utilize the 'Written Resolutions of Members / Shareholders' document and ensure that the resolutions and agreements are properly documented and implemented within the company.