This document is the Written Resolutions of Sole Member / Members / Shareholders approving a resolution to change the company name without holding a General Meeting. By using the document, the members who have the right to attend and vote at a General Meeting of the Company, hereby irrevocably agree to the resolution to change company name as if they had been passed at a General Meeting of the Company duly convened and held.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The document titled 'Written Resolutions of Sole Member / Members / Shareholders' is a set of written resolutions that can be used by a sole member or multiple members/shareholders of a company to make decisions without the need for a physical general meeting. The document starts with a brief introduction that varies depending on whether the member is a sole member or there are multiple members.
For a sole member, the document states that the resolutions are being agreed upon by the sole member in accordance with the constitution of the company. For multiple members, the document states that the resolutions are being agreed upon by all the members in accordance with the constitution of the company.
The first resolution mentioned in the document is the change of company name. It states that the name of the company will be changed to the specified name. The document provides spaces for the signature of the sole member or each member, along with their account details and the date of signing. If there is an auditor appointed for the company, a copy of the resolution is sent to the auditor, and the auditors confirm the receipt of the resolution.
Overall, this document is important as it allows the members/shareholders of a company to make decisions and pass resolutions without the need for a physical general meeting. It provides a formal and legally binding way to document the decisions made by the members/shareholders.
To use the 'Written Resolutions of Sole Member / Members / Shareholders' document, follow these steps:
1. Determine the type of member(s): Identify whether you are a sole member or there are multiple members/shareholders involved in the decision-making process.
2. Understand the constitution: Familiarize yourself with the constitution of the company, as the resolutions should be made in accordance with it.
3. Change of company name: If the resolution involves changing the company name, specify the new name that the company will be changed to.
4. Sign the document: If you are a sole member, sign the document with your full name, account details, and the current date. If there are multiple members, ensure that each member signs the document with their full name, account details, and the date.
5. Notify the auditor (if applicable): If there is an auditor appointed for the company, send a copy of the resolution to the auditor. The auditors should confirm the receipt of the resolution.
By following these steps, you can effectively use the 'Written Resolutions of Sole Member / Members / Shareholders' document to make important decisions for your company without the need for a physical general meeting.