Writing a rejection to an invitation to endorse a political campaign because it is against a certain policy and your organisation wants to be neutral and non-political? Fill in your information into this rejection template, download and send it in reply to the invitation you received!
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Invitation to Endorse a Political Campaign' is a letter written by the author to decline a request for political endorsement. The document starts with a salutation and a thank you for the request. The author expresses their honor at being considered for endorsement and acknowledges the potential value their company could bring to the campaign. However, the author explains that their company has a professional policy of refraining from public political endorsements. They emphasize that their business serves customers with diverse political views and believes it is in their best interest to maintain a non-political position.
The author then mentions that privately, they allow themselves more leeway in expressing their political views. They express admiration for the recipient's stand on certain issues, particularly their support for specific causes. The author concludes the letter by wishing the recipient the best in their campaign and enclosing a personal contribution of a certain amount.
Overall, this document serves as a polite and respectful decline of a political endorsement request, while also expressing personal support and making a personal contribution to the recipient's campaign.
1. Begin the letter with a salutation and express gratitude for the request.
2. Clearly state the company's professional policy of refraining from public political endorsements.
3. Emphasize the importance of serving customers with diverse political views and maintaining a non-political position.
4. Mention the author's personal admiration for the recipient's stand on certain issues.
5. Wish the recipient the best in their campaign and enclose a personal contribution.
6. Sign off the letter with a polite and professional closing.