Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Apologies - Cancellation of Corporate Event' is a formal letter that serves the purpose of informing the recipient about the cancellation of a corporate event. The document starts with a salutation addressing the recipient by their title and last name. It then proceeds to express deep regret and announce the cancellation of the event. The reasons for the cancellation are mentioned, which could include state reasons like weather conditions, typhoon, fire, riot, or any other force majeure event.
The letter continues by apologizing for any inconvenience caused by the cancellation and expresses the sender's anticipation of meeting the recipient in the next event. It assures the recipient that full refunds for the event are being processed and provides information on how the refund will be issued, either through a refund cheque or a refund on the recipient's credit card. In case the recipient does not receive the refund by a specific date, they are instructed to contact the sender via email to discuss alternative refund options.
The document concludes by reiterating the apology for the cancellation and expressing gratitude for the recipient's interest in the event. It ends with a closing salutation and the sender's name, job title, and possibly the company's name.
1. Begin the document by addressing the recipient with their appropriate title and last name.
2. Clearly state the reason for the cancellation of the event, such as weather conditions, typhoon, fire, riot, or any other force majeure event.
3. Apologize sincerely for any inconvenience caused by the cancellation.
4. Mention the process of issuing full refunds for the event and specify the expected method of refund, either through a refund cheque or a refund on the recipient's credit card.
5. Provide contact information for the recipient to inquire about the refund if it is not received by a specific date.
6. Express appreciation for the recipient's interest in the event and mention the anticipation of meeting them in the next event.
7. Conclude the document with a closing salutation and include the sender's name, job title, and possibly the company's name.