Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Invitation to Speak / Panel' is an invitation letter sent by a company, society, or club to a potential speaker for their annual event or a specific event. The document starts with the sender's account information, including the job company, job address, phone number, and email. It is then addressed to the recipient, including their first and last name, and their address. The current date is mentioned after the recipient's address.
The main body of the letter begins with a greeting to the recipient, using their first and last name. It informs the recipient about the upcoming event, specifying the type of event and its theme. The duration of the talk or panel is mentioned, followed by a Q&A session. The approximate number of attendees and the type of audience expected to be present at the event are also mentioned.
The letter further provides details about the event's schedule, stating the official start and end times. It mentions that the recipient's name has been highly recommended by a referrer, indicating that the sender values the recipient's expertise and knowledge. The sender then asks the recipient if they would be available on the event date.
The letter gives the recipient the freedom to choose a topic for their talk or panel, either appropriate for the occasion or on the lighter side with an inspirational theme, depending on the event's nature. It also requests the recipient to indicate the financial arrangements they would require if they accept the invitation. The sender offers a modest honorarium amount as a token of appreciation.
The letter concludes by expressing the sender's urgency for a prompt response, ideally by a specific deadline, to arrange the event's agenda. It apologizes for the short notice of the invitation and provides contact information (phone number and email) for any further inquiries or information.
[Account First Name] [Account Last Name]
[Account Job Title]
1. Provide recipient information: Fill in the recipient's first and last name, address, and contact details (phone number and email) in the designated fields.
2. Specify event details: Enter the type of event, its theme, and the duration of the talk or panel in minutes. Also, mention the expected number of attendees and the type of audience.
3. Set event schedule: Specify the official start and end times of the event.
4. Highlight referrer's recommendation: If applicable, mention the name of the referrer who highly recommended the recipient as a speaker.
5. Confirm recipient's availability: Ask the recipient if they would be available on the event date.
6. Allow topic selection: Give the recipient the freedom to choose an appropriate or inspirational topic for their talk or panel.
7. Discuss financial arrangements: Request the recipient to indicate the financial arrangements they would require and offer a modest honorarium amount.
8. Urgency for response: Express the need for a prompt response, ideally by a specific deadline, to arrange the event's agenda.
9. Apologize for short notice: Apologize for the short notice of the invitation and provide contact information (phone number and email) for further inquiries.
Note: Customize the content based on the specific event and recipient's details.