Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
This document is an Internship Agreement that outlines the terms and conditions between a company and an intern. The agreement provides the duties and job description, period of employment, remuneration, nature of the internship, discipline, and termination clauses. The document stipulates that the intern will undertake all necessary duties as an employee in the specified department, report to a designated supervisor, and work full or part-time as required. The agreement defines the period of employment, working hours, and leave entitlements of the intern.
The intern is entitled to a monthly salary, enrolled in a relevant mandatory provident fund scheme, and is responsible for his/her personal taxes. The document highlights that the internship is related to an educational purpose, and there is no guarantee or expectation that the internship will result in future employment with the company. The intern will receive supervision from the designated supervisor for the express benefit of the intern. The intern assumes all the risks associated with participating in the internship, and in consideration of the opportunity, the intern agrees not to make a claim against the company or any of its affiliated organisations for any injury, death, or damage to property sustained during the internship. The intern must abide by all the rules and regulations of the company, be polite, punctual, honest, co-operative, appropriately dressed, willing to learn, and comply with the confidentiality provisions. The intern shall not, except as a representative of the company, be directly or indirectly engaged in any other business or trade. The intern must disclose any conflict of interest between the intern and the company and any breach of the intern's obligations under this agreement.
This internship agreement can be terminated at any time by the company or the intern. The agreement includes provisions for notice periods, termination without notice, and the return of company property. This internship agreement is a legally binding agreement and should be read carefully before signing.
If you are a company looking to offer an internship or an intern looking to start an internship, an Internship Agreement is a legal document that outlines the terms and conditions of the internship. Here are the six steps you need to know to use this Internship Agreement document effectively:
1. Duties and Job Description: This section outlines the intern's role and responsibilities, their department, reporting structure, and other details related to their job. The company must provide all facilities and equipment necessary for the intern to perform their duties.
2. Period of Employment: This section specifies the start and end date of the internship, normal working hours, overtime pay, annual leave entitlement, and the Intern's period of continuous employment.
3. Remuneration: The intern's monthly salary, mandatory provident fund scheme, personal taxes, and workers' compensation and insurance are detailed in this section.
4. Nature of Internship: This section outlines that the internship is for educational purposes, and there is no guarantee of future employment with the company. The intern will receive supervision and education for their benefit.
5. Discipline: The intern agrees to follow all company rules and regulations, be polite, punctual, honest, co-operative, and willing to learn. They will maintain a regular internship schedule, comply with all instructions issued by the company, and disclose all conflicts of interest.
6. Termination: This section details the terms under which the internship can be terminated, including the notice period, and how the internship agreement may be terminated by the intern or the company. This document protects both the intern and the company and is an essential part of any successful internship.
By following these steps, both the intern and the company can establish clear expectations and build a positive and productive relationship during the internship period.