This is a letter from an employee to an employer, whereby the employee agrees to forego part of their salary in exchange for the company contributing such amounts to a pension scheme named by the employee.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Letter from Employee to Company Agreeing to Sacrifice Salary for Additional Contributions to Pension Scheme' is a formal letter written by an employee to their company. The purpose of this letter is to inform the company about the employee's decision to sacrifice a portion of their salary in exchange for additional contributions to their pension scheme.
The letter begins with the employee providing their personal information, including their first name, last name, address, phone number, and email address. This information is necessary for the company to identify the employee and maintain accurate records.
The letter is addressed to the company, and the current date is mentioned. The employee then proceeds to address the company by name and begins the main body of the letter.
The employee states that they are writing to inform the company about their decision to sacrifice a specific amount of their annual salary. The employee specifies whether their renunciation is irrevocable or revocable, depending on their preference.
If the renunciation is irrevocable, the employee states that they are giving up their entitlement to the specified amount of currency from their salary for a specific period of time. However, this renunciation is conditional on the company agreeing to make additional contributions of the same amount to the pension scheme for the employee's benefit.
If the renunciation is revocable, the employee states the same conditions as mentioned above, but with the understanding that they may change their decision in the future.
The letter concludes with a closing remark and the employee's full name.
Overall, this document serves as a formal agreement between the employee and the company regarding the sacrifice of salary for additional contributions to the pension scheme. It ensures that both parties are aware of the terms and conditions of the agreement and provides a written record of the employee's decision.
1. Provide personal information: Fill in your first name, last name, address, phone number, and email address in the respective fields.
2. Address the company: Write the name of the company and the current date.
3. State the purpose of the letter: Clearly state that you are writing to inform the company about your decision to sacrifice a portion of your salary.
4. Specify the renunciation type: Choose whether your renunciation is irrevocable or revocable and mention it in the letter.
5. Specify the renunciation details: State the specific amount of currency you are renouncing from your salary and the duration of the renunciation.
6. Mention the conditions: Clearly state that the renunciation is conditional on the company making additional contributions to the pension scheme for your benefit.
7. Conclude the letter: End the letter with a closing remark and your full name.
Note: Make sure to review the letter for accuracy and clarity before sending it to the company.