Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Revoke / Rescind Job Offer by Company HR' is an important document that serves the purpose of informing a candidate that their job offer has been rescinded due to not meeting the necessary criteria during the background check. The document begins with the company's contact information, including the address, phone number, and email. It is addressed to the candidate by their first name and last name, along with their address. The current date is also mentioned.
The detailed introduction of the entire document explains that offers of employment are contingent upon several factors, including successfully passing a background check. It states that a background check was performed with the candidate's authorization, and based on the information received, they did not meet the necessary criteria to pass the prescreening. As a result, the company has decided to rescind the job offer for the position mentioned in the offer letter.
The document also includes a section that advises the candidate to refer to the disclosure and authorization form they signed for more information on requesting additional information, disputing incomplete or inaccurate information, and understanding their rights related to background checks and other screenings. It concludes by wishing the candidate the best in their job search and providing contact information for any further questions.
Each section of the document is described in detail, including the purpose, content, and significance of each section. The document is approximately 400 to 500 words long.
1. Provide contact information: Fill in the company's address, phone number, and email in the designated fields. This ensures that the candidate can easily contact the company if they have any questions.
2. Address the candidate: Enter the candidate's first name, last name, and address in the appropriate sections. This personalizes the document and ensures that it reaches the intended recipient.
3. Explain the reason for revoking the offer: Clearly state that the offer is being rescinded due to the candidate not meeting the necessary criteria during the background check. This provides transparency and avoids any confusion.
4. Refer to the disclosure and authorization form: Mention that the candidate should refer to the form they signed for more information on requesting additional information, disputing incomplete or inaccurate information, and understanding their rights related to background checks and other screenings. This ensures that the candidate is aware of their rights and options.
5. Convey well wishes and provide contact information: End the document by wishing the candidate the best in their job search and providing contact information for any further questions. This shows professionalism and empathy towards the candidate's situation.
Note: The guidance provided focuses on the practical steps and implications of using the document, rather than completing the document itself.