Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Letter of Demand' is a formal letter written to a debtor to demand repayment of a loan. The letter highlights the importance of the document by emphasizing the urgency and legal consequences of non-compliance.
The entire document consists of a detailed explanation of the loan agreement, the debtor's failure to repay the loan, and the consequences faced by the debtor. It starts with addressing the debtor and providing their address. The letter clearly states the purpose of the letter, which is to demand full repayment of the loan, including costs and expenses incurred.
The document provides a background of the loan agreement, explaining that the writer had purchased items on behalf of the debtor via a WeChat store. Due to the debtor's lack of currency, the writer agreed to grant a loan for the purchase. The loan amount and the date of transfer are specified.
The letter describes the debtor's partial repayment and their request to repay the remaining balance at a later date. It mentions the debtor's complaint about the poor quality of the purchased items and their unreasonable demands for a refund. The writer suggests returning the items for a refund, but the debtor's actions make it impossible.
The document concludes with a clear demand for full repayment of the loan within 14 days, along with costs and expenses incurred. It warns the debtor of potential court proceedings if the repayment is not made.
Each section of the document provides detailed information and context, ensuring that the debtor understands the situation and the consequences of non-compliance.
Guidance for using the 'Letter of Demand':
1. Address the debtor: Begin the letter by addressing the debtor and providing their address.
2. State the purpose: Clearly state the purpose of the letter, which is to demand full repayment of the loan, including costs and expenses incurred.
3. Explain the loan agreement: Provide a detailed explanation of the loan agreement, including the purchase of items on behalf of the debtor and the transfer of the loan amount.
4. Mention partial repayment: Describe the debtor's partial repayment and their request to repay the remaining balance at a later date.
5. Address complaints: Address any complaints made by the debtor, such as the poor quality of the purchased items, and suggest a solution.
6. Demand repayment: Clearly demand full repayment of the loan within 14 days, along with costs and expenses incurred.
7. Warn of consequences: Warn the debtor of potential court proceedings if the repayment is not made.
Follow these steps to effectively use the 'Letter of Demand' and ensure that the debtor understands the seriousness of the situation and the need for prompt repayment.