This document is a template for board minutes of meetings of directors regarding the resolution to change the articles of association of the company. It was resolved that the regulations be adopted with immediate effect as the new articles of association of the Company to replace in their entirety the existing articles of association of the Company.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The 'Board Minutes of Meeting of Directors' document is a record of the proceedings and decisions made during a meeting of the company's directors. It serves as an important document for legal and administrative purposes, providing a detailed account of the meeting and the actions taken by the board.
The document begins with the title 'Board Minutes of Meeting of Directors' followed by the company's account job and company registration number. This information helps to identify the company and ensure that the document is associated with the correct entity.
The minutes include the date, time, and place of the meeting, as well as a list of those present. The chairperson and directors are named, along with their respective capacities. The secretary and any other attendees are also mentioned.
Apologies are noted for any directors who were unable to attend the meeting. This ensures that their absence is acknowledged and taken into account when considering quorum and decision-making.
The chairperson highlights that due notice of the meeting was given to all directors in accordance with the company's memorandum and articles of association. This ensures that the meeting was properly convened and that all directors had the opportunity to attend and participate.
The minutes confirm that a quorum was present, meaning that the minimum number of directors required for a valid meeting was met. This ensures that decisions made during the meeting are legally binding.
If technology was used to conduct the meeting, it is mentioned in the minutes. The consent of all directors to hold the meeting using technology is confirmed, and it is noted that no director withdrew their consent within a reasonable period before the meeting. This ensures that the use of technology is valid and in compliance with the company's rules.
If any directors had declared interests in any matters being discussed, their interests are recorded. This ensures transparency and compliance with the company's rules regarding conflicts of interest. The minutes state that the directors who had a material personal interest in a particular matter complied with the company's rules by not being present during the discussion and not voting on the resolution related to that matter.
The first item on the agenda is the 'change of articles of association.' The minutes state that it was resolved to adopt new regulations as the company's new articles of association, replacing the existing ones. This decision is recorded to ensure that the change is properly documented and implemented.
If any documents were tabled during the meeting, they are mentioned in the minutes. This ensures that the existence and content of these documents are recorded for future reference.
Finally, the chairperson declares the meeting closed, and the minutes are signed as a correct record. The signatures of the chairperson and directors are included to authenticate the document and confirm their agreement with its contents.
Guidance for using the 'Board Minutes of Meeting of Directors' document:
1. Ensure that the document is titled 'Board Minutes of Meeting of Directors' and includes the company's account job and company registration number. This helps to identify the document and associate it with the correct company.
2. Fill in the date, time, and place of the meeting at the designated sections. This provides accurate information about when and where the meeting took place.
3. List the names of the chairperson, directors, secretary, and any other attendees present at the meeting. This ensures that all participants are properly identified and acknowledged.
4. If any directors were unable to attend the meeting, include their names in the 'apologies' section. This acknowledges their absence and takes it into account when considering quorum and decision-making.
5. If the meeting was conducted using technology, make sure to mention this in the document. Confirm that all directors consented to the use of technology and that no one withdrew their consent within a reasonable period before the meeting.
6. If any directors declared interests in matters discussed during the meeting, record their interests in the document. Ensure that directors with a material personal interest in a particular matter comply with the company's rules by not being present during the discussion and not voting on related resolutions.
7. If there was a change in the articles of association, clearly state the resolution and adopt the new regulations as the company's new articles of association. Replace the existing articles of association entirely with the new ones.
8. If any documents were tabled during the meeting, mention them in the document. This ensures that the existence and content of these documents are recorded for future reference.
9. Once the meeting is concluded, the chairperson should declare it closed. Ensure that the minutes are signed as a correct record by the chairperson and directors. This authenticates the document and confirms their agreement with its contents.