Board resolutions to open securities / brokerage accounts with a financial dealer / broker. This is drafted from the perspective of the Customer.
The Board of Directors had considered and passed the following resolutions:
(1) That a securities trading account (“the Account”) be opened and maintained in the name of the Company with the Dealer for the purpose of holding funds relating to any purchases, sales, holdings and other dealings in securities as the Company may instruct the Dealer as its agent to effect from time to time on behalf of the Company and that the Account and all such purchases, sales, holdings and other dealings be effected subject to and in accordance with the Authorisation for Account Opening and the provisions of the Client Agreement;
(2) That the Documents above in such form as completed and produced to the Meeting be and are hereby approved and that any two Directors of the Company be and are hereby authorised to sign the same for and on behalf of the Company and to deliver the signed originals to the Dealer;
(3) That for the trading of the Account, any of the following persons be and is hereby authorised to give oral or written instructions on behalf of the Company, by telephone or in person or by facsimile or online or otherwise in the trading of the Account, including but not limited to the giving of securities trading instructions, and to sign any statements or confirmations.
(4) That for the management and operation of the Account, any of the following persons be and is hereby authorised to give oral or written instructions on behalf of the Company, by telephone or in person or by facsimile or online or otherwise in the management and operations of the Account, including but not limited to the transfer of funds, the delivery or transfer of securities and to sign any documents, statements or confirmations.
It notes down the specifics of the meeting (date, time and place), the people who are present (chairperson, director(s)), the people who are in attendance (secretary, attendee(s)), the absentees and whether a quorum was met. It states that due notice of the meeting had been given to all Directors accordingly, and directors who gave notice of a conflict of interest abstained from voting.
This document should be carefully read by the relevant Company members.
This document may be used during a board meeting in relation to board resolutions to open securities / brokerage accounts with a financial dealer / broker.
This document is to be drafted from the perspective of the Customer.
The authorised signatories of the Chairperson of the Meeting and the Director(s) of the Company should be clearly stated in the document.
1. Create Document: Click “Create Document” button and fill in any additional information
by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and
click the “Next” button.
2. When you are done, click the “Get Document” button and you can download the
document in Word or PDF format.
DocPro Legal is a team of legal professionals with a passion for making quality documents and legal contract templates widely available to the public through cutting edge technology. Our lawyers are qualified in numerous common law jurisdictions including the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, India, Singapore and Hong Kong. We have experience in major law firms and international banks with expertise in business, commercial, finance, banking, litigation, family, succession and company laws.
Not the right document?
Don’t worry, we have thousands of documents for you to choose from: