This document can be used as a template for a price increase letter to the customers / clients. The letter explains the reasons why the costs increase has resulted in the price adjustment, and it also provides customers with the new pricing schedule and an effective date.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Price Increase Letter to Customers' is an important communication tool for a company to inform its customers about a price increase. The document starts with a brief introduction expressing gratitude for the customer's support and loyalty. It then explains the reason for the price increase, stating that the company's costs have significantly risen. The document provides a new price schedule, clearly outlining the revised prices that will come into effect from a specific date. It also mentions that the current rate will be extended for an additional month as a gesture of appreciation.
The letter concludes by inviting the customer to reach out if they have any questions or concerns, providing contact information such as the company's email address and phone number. It expresses the company's desire to continue working with the customer in the future and signs off with the account first name and last name, along with the account job company. The document also mentions that all sales are subject to the company's terms and conditions, which can be found on their website.
In summary, this document serves as a formal notification to customers about a price increase, explaining the reasons behind it and providing the new price schedule. It aims to maintain transparency and open communication with customers while expressing gratitude for their support and loyalty.
1. Express gratitude: Begin the letter by thanking the customer for their support and loyalty.
2. Explain the reason: Clearly state the reason for the price increase, emphasizing that the company's costs have significantly risen.
3. Provide new price schedule: Present the revised prices that will come into effect from a specific date.
4. Extend current rate: Offer an additional month at the current rate as a gesture of appreciation.
5. Encourage communication: Invite the customer to contact the company for any questions or concerns, providing contact information.
6. Express future collaboration: Express the company's desire to continue working with the customer in the future.
7. Sign off: Include the account first name and last name, along with the account job company.
8. Mention terms and conditions: Remind the customer that all sales are subject to the company's terms and conditions, which can be found on their website.