Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Product / Goods Follow Up' is a communication between two parties regarding price negotiation for a product or goods. The document starts with an account's first name and last name, followed by their address. It is addressed to the recipient's first name and last name, along with their address. The current date is mentioned in the document.
The purpose of this document is to respond to a message received from the recipient regarding price negotiation. The sender acknowledges the message and expresses their inability to provide further discounts beyond their most competitive price. They mention that while some competitors may offer lower prices, there is a significant difference in the quality of their products.
In order to foster a good relationship, the sender offers a one-time discount of x% on the first order of a specified number of items. They request the recipient to confirm if the offer is acceptable and express their anticipation of receiving an order based on the offered terms.
The document concludes with a closing statement and the sender's first name, last name, job title, and company name.
1. Acknowledge the message: Begin the document by thanking the recipient for their message dated [current date].
2. State inability to provide further discounts: Clearly mention that the sender has already provided their most competitive price and is unable to offer additional discounts.
3. Highlight quality difference: Emphasize that while some competitors may have lower prices, there is a marked difference in the quality of the products.
4. Offer one-time discount: Specify the percentage of discount (x%) and state that it is applicable on the first order of a certain number of items.
5. Request confirmation: Ask the recipient to confirm if the offered discount is acceptable to them.
6. Express anticipation of order: Convey the sender's eagerness to receive an order based on the offered terms.
7. Conclude with closing statement: End the document with a closing statement and include the sender's first name, last name, job title, and company name.