Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Rejection of Product Offer / Quotation' is an important document that is used to inform a supplier or vendor that their offer or quotation for a product has been rejected. The document starts with a brief introduction and then provides detailed information about the rejection.
The entire document consists of a header section, a body section, and a closing section. The header section includes the account information of the sender, such as their first name, last name, and address. The body section is addressed to the recipient and includes the current date and a thank you message for their offer or quotation. The body section also includes the reason for the rejection, which could be due to a lower price offered by another firm, unacceptable sales terms, or the need for urgent delivery. The closing section includes a sincere apology and the sender's name, job title, and company.
Each section of the document serves a specific purpose. The header section ensures that the recipient can identify the sender and their contact information. The body section provides the main content of the document, including the rejection message and the reason for it. The closing section concludes the document and adds a personal touch with the sender's name and job title.
Overall, the document is important as it allows the sender to communicate their decision to reject a product offer or quotation in a professional and polite manner. It ensures that both parties are aware of the rejection and the reasons behind it, which can help maintain a good business relationship.
1. Enter account information: Fill in the sender's account information, including their first name, last name, and address. This will ensure that the recipient can identify the sender.
2. Address the recipient: Enter the recipient's name and address. This will ensure that the document is properly addressed.
3. Include current date: Enter the current date in the document. This will provide a reference for when the rejection was made.
4. Thank the recipient: Express gratitude to the recipient for their offer or quotation. This will show professionalism and courtesy.
5. State the reason for rejection: Clearly state the reason for rejecting the offer or quotation. This could be due to a lower price offered by another firm, unacceptable sales terms, or the need for urgent delivery.
6. Apologize sincerely: Offer a sincere apology for the rejection. This will help maintain a positive business relationship.
7. Sign off with sender's information: Include the sender's first name, last name, job title, and company. This will provide credibility and contact information for further communication.