Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Response to Service Enquiry - Quotation' is a formal response to a service inquiry, providing a detailed quotation for the requested services. The document begins with a polite greeting and expresses gratitude for the inquiry. It then proceeds to present the quotation in a tabular format, including details such as the date, description of services, hours, hourly rate, flat fee, and total cost. The quotation includes multiple entries, each specifying different services and their respective costs.
After presenting the quotation, the document includes a section for terms and conditions. These terms and conditions outline important information for the client, such as the validity period of the quotation, cost estimates, payment terms, and intellectual property rights. The payment terms specify that 50% of the total cost is due upon quotation confirmation, followed by 30% upon user acceptance testing (UAT), and the remaining 20% upon project completion. The document also emphasizes that all payments are non-refundable.
Furthermore, the terms and conditions address intellectual property and copyright. It states that all created artwork, files, code, and documents remain the property of the service provider until full payment for the project has been received. The client is prohibited from using or recreating any materials provided by the service provider until full payment has been made. Additionally, if full payment is not received, the service provider reserves the right to reuse or sell the developed materials for other projects.
The document also includes information about the product timeline. It states that the service provider will provide a development timeline/schedule outlining the workload and requirements from the client. The client is responsible for supplying necessary requirements, such as deposit payment, content, images, and feedback. Failure to provide requirements as per the planned schedule may result in project delays. The document specifies that if the client does not start the project within 2 months after the date of the proposal or delays the project by over 2 months, the project will be considered completed.
Lastly, the document highlights the services and deliverables provided by the service provider. It states that all warranties, representations, terms, and conditions not expressly contained in the agreement are excluded. The services do not include third-party products, and any legal or regulatory issues related to the client's operations or use of the deliverables are solely the client's responsibility. The service provider's liability is limited to the payment of direct damages, and the total damages for all claims under the agreement cannot exceed the fees received by the service provider.
In summary, the document 'Response to Service Enquiry - Quotation' is a formal response to a service inquiry, providing a detailed quotation and outlining the terms and conditions, payment terms, intellectual property rights, product timeline, and services and deliverables.
1. Review the quotation: Carefully read through the quotation provided in the document, paying attention to the details such as the date, description of services, hours, hourly rate, flat fee, and total cost.
2. Understand the terms and conditions: Familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions outlined in the document. Take note of the validity period of the quotation, cost estimates, and payment terms. Ensure that you understand the payment schedule and that you are aware of the non-refundable nature of the payments.
3. Consider intellectual property and copyright: Take into account the intellectual property and copyright provisions stated in the document. Understand that the service provider retains ownership of created materials until full payment is received. Be aware of the restrictions on using or recreating any materials provided by the service provider until full payment has been made.
4. Take note of the product timeline: Pay attention to the development timeline/schedule mentioned in the document. Understand your responsibilities in terms of supplying requirements, such as deposit payment, content, images, and feedback. Ensure that you adhere to the planned schedule to avoid project delays.
5. Understand the services and deliverables: Comprehend the scope of services and deliverables provided by the service provider. Take note that the services do not include third-party products and that any legal or regulatory issues related to your operations or use of the deliverables are your responsibility.
6. Seek clarification and confirm: If you have any questions or require further clarification, reach out to the service provider. Once you are satisfied with the quotation and terms, confirm your acceptance online or by phone, as instructed in the document. Ensure that you adhere to the specified confirmation deadline.
Please note that this guidance is a summary and should be used as a reference. It is important to thoroughly read and understand the entire document before proceeding with any actions or decisions.