Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Product / Goods Enquiry' is an important communication tool used to address an issue regarding an invoice received for a product order. The document starts with a formal salutation and provides the sender's contact information, including their name, address, and the current date. The recipient's name and title are also mentioned.
The main purpose of the document is to express the sender's concern regarding the discrepancy between the quoted price and the actual invoice. The sender states that they had ordered a certain quantity of products on a specific date, mentioning the invoice number for reference.
The sender then highlights that the price quoted to them initially included a discount. However, they have noticed that the invoice includes additional charges for freight, handling, or other expenses that were not mentioned in the original quotation. The sender requests an explanation for these charges.
Furthermore, the sender emphasizes that they were not expecting or budgeting for these additional charges. They express their desire for the charges to be waived or for a discount to be provided. The sender even mentions the possibility of seeking a full refund on the products if their request is not met.
In conclusion, the document serves as a formal request for clarification and resolution regarding the unexpected charges on the invoice. It conveys the sender's dissatisfaction and their expectation for a favorable response from the recipient.
To effectively use the 'Product / Goods Enquiry' document, follow the steps below:
1. Begin by addressing the document to the appropriate recipient, using their correct title and last name. Include the sender's contact information, such as their name, address, and the current date.
2. Clearly state the purpose of the document in the opening paragraph. Mention the specific product order, including the quantity and the date of the order. Refer to the invoice number for easy identification.
3. Express your concern regarding the discrepancy between the quoted price and the actual invoice. Clearly state that the invoice includes additional charges for freight, handling, or other expenses that were not mentioned in the original quotation.
4. Request an explanation for these charges. Politely ask the recipient to provide a detailed breakdown of the additional costs and clarify why they were not mentioned in the initial quotation.
5. Emphasize that the unexpected charges were not anticipated or budgeted for. Clearly state that you would appreciate it if the charges could be waived or if a discount could be provided.
6. Convey the seriousness of the situation by mentioning the possibility of seeking a full refund on the products if the request for resolution is not met.
7. End the document with a polite closing, expressing gratitude for the recipient's assistance and stating that their prompt response is highly appreciated.
By following these steps, you can effectively use the 'Product / Goods Enquiry' document to address the issue of unexpected charges on an invoice and seek a favorable resolution from the recipient.