Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Rejection of Product Order' is an important document that serves the purpose of informing the recipient that their product order has been rejected. It is crucial to communicate this rejection in a professional and polite manner to maintain a good business relationship.
The entire document consists of a brief introduction, the rejection message, and a closing statement. The introduction includes the recipient's personal information such as their first name, last name, address, and the current date. This information is necessary to address the recipient properly and provide context for the rejection.
The rejection message starts by expressing gratitude for the recipient's order and providing the order number/reference code. It then proceeds to inform the recipient that the requested price cannot be matched. The document emphasizes that the price offered is the most favorable at the moment. The tone of the message remains polite and professional throughout.
The closing statement reiterates the willingness to proceed with the order if the recipient still wishes to do so. It also includes the sender's contact information, including their first name, last name, job title, and company. Additionally, it mentions that all sales are subject to the sender's terms and conditions, which can be found on their website.
Each section of the document serves a specific purpose. The introduction provides necessary personal information, the rejection message communicates the inability to match the requested price, and the closing statement offers an opportunity for the recipient to reconsider their decision. The document is concise, clear, and maintains a professional tone throughout.
1. Begin by filling in the recipient's personal information, including their first name, last name, and address. This information is crucial for addressing the recipient properly.
2. Next, address the recipient by their appropriate title and last name.
3. Express gratitude for the recipient's order and provide the order number/reference code to establish context.
4. Clearly state that the requested price cannot be matched and explain that the offered price is the most favorable at the moment.
5. Maintain a polite and professional tone throughout the rejection message.
6. Offer the recipient the option to proceed with the order if they still wish to do so.
7. Provide the sender's contact information, including their first name, last name, job title, and company.
8. Mention that all sales are subject to the sender's terms and conditions, which can be found on their website.
9. Proofread the document for any errors or inconsistencies before sending it to the recipient.
10. Ensure that the document is sent in a timely manner to inform the recipient promptly.