Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Consignment' is a letter that is used to respond to a proposal for receiving a trial delivery of a product on consignment. The letter begins by expressing gratitude for the proposal and states that the sender has carefully considered it. The purpose of the letter is to inform the recipient that a representative selection of the sender's most popular product lines is being sent for potential sale. The sender agrees with the recipient's suggestion to submit accounts and make payments quarterly or monthly.
The letter mentions that the consignment will be shipped by a specific shipment method and assures the recipient that the bill of lading and other shipping documents will be sent as soon as they are received. To assist with the sale of the goods, a pro forma invoice is enclosed, which shows the prices at which the goods should be offered for sale.
The sender expresses confidence that the cutlery being sent will be popular in the recipient's country and looks forward to trading with them. The letter is signed off with the sender's name, job title, and a closing salutation.
Overall, the document serves as a formal response to a proposal for consignment and provides detailed information about the shipment, payment terms, and expectations for selling the goods.
1. Consider the proposal: Carefully review the proposal for receiving a trial delivery of the product on consignment.
2. Express gratitude: Begin the letter by thanking the sender for their proposal and expressing appreciation for their consideration.
3. Confirm agreement: State that the suggestion to submit accounts and make payments quarterly or monthly is acceptable.
4. Inform about the consignment: Mention that a representative selection of the most popular product lines will be sent for potential sale.
5. Assure timely shipment: Specify the shipment method and assure the recipient that the bill of lading and other shipping documents will be sent promptly.
6. Enclose pro forma invoice: Include a pro forma invoice showing the prices at which the goods should be offered for sale.
7. Express confidence: Convey confidence that the cutlery being sent will be popular in the recipient's country.
8. Look forward to trading: Express anticipation for future trading with the recipient.
9. Sign off: End the letter with the sender's name, job title, and a closing salutation.