Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Written Authorization' is a written approval given by an account job company to an individual named 'firstname lastname' to exceed their current purchasing authority by a specific amount for a specific purchase. The document starts with the title 'Written Authorization' followed by the content.
The content of the document begins with the mention of the account job company and its address. It then addresses the recipient, 'firstname', and introduces the purpose of the document, which is a request for written authorization. The author of the document, 'account first name account last name', approves the request and specifies the amount by which the purchasing authority is being exceeded.
The author emphasizes that this approval is only applicable to the specific transaction mentioned and that the purchasing limit will be reverted back to the default level after this. The recipient is also requested to send a notification after the purchase has been completed. The document ends with the regards and job title of the author.
Overall, the document serves as a formal written authorization for the recipient to exceed their purchasing authority for a specific purchase, with clear instructions and limitations mentioned by the author.
To effectively use the 'Written Authorization' document, follow the steps below:
1. Read the document: Familiarize yourself with the content of the document to understand the context and purpose of the written authorization.
2. Identify the recipient: Ensure that you are the intended recipient mentioned in the document as 'firstname lastname'. If not, forward the document to the correct recipient.
3. Understand the approval: Take note of the specific amount by which your purchasing authority is being exceeded. This approval is only applicable to the mentioned transaction.
4. Make the purchase: Proceed with the purchase mentioned in the document, ensuring that the total amount does not exceed the approved limit.
5. Notify the author: After completing the purchase, send a notification to the author mentioned in the document to inform them about the completion.
By following these steps, you can effectively utilize the 'Written Authorization' document and ensure compliance with the given instructions.