Internal company announcement on the new restrictions on personal call, personal e-mail and the use of social media at work.
Please inform the members of your department that:
1. No personal e-mail can be sent through the office e-mail. Any work matter must NOT be forwarded to personal e-mails. Any work conducted off company's premises should be done through remote computing.
2. Personal phone calls are no longer permitted at the desk, and can only be made in designated phone booth or the pantry.
3. No use of social media is permitted at work. Promotion of company related matters through social media shall be permitted only if sanctioned by the Human Resource department.
It is a shame that the abuses of a few would require the Company to place restrictions on the above. But we are asking all department supervisors to help to enforce these new rules.
This document should be carefully read by the all colleagues within the company.
This template may be used upon Internal company announcement on the new restrictions on personal call, personal e-mail and the use of social media at work.
This Letter should be sent to the Human Resources Department, if applicable.
1. Create Document: Click the “Create Document” button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
2. Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the “Next” button.
3. When you are done, click the “Get Document” button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
4. Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
DocPro Legal is a team of legal professionals with a passion for making quality documents and legal contract templates widely available to the public through cutting edge technology. Our lawyers are qualified in numerous common law jurisdictions including the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, India, Singapore and Hong Kong. We have experience in major law firms and international banks with expertise in business, commercial, finance, banking, litigation, family, succession and company laws.
Not the right document?
Don’t worry, we have thousands of documents for you to choose from: