Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The Covid-19 Vaccination Policy template provides a guide for companies to implement a vaccination program for their employees to create a safe working environment. The policy encourages all employees to receive the vaccine and outlines on-site and off-site vaccination options.
The document sets out the procedures for employees to apply for an exemption from the policy and the process for the company to review and approve such requests. The policy mandates proof of vaccination submission and outlines disciplinary actions for non-compliance. Companies can use this template to protect their employees, clients, and community from the Covid-19 disease.
1. Understand the General Purpose: The Covid-19 Vaccination Policy aims to provide a safe working environment for employees, clients, and the community by encouraging employees to receive the Covid-19 vaccine.
2. Know the Scope: The policy applies to all levels of employees, including fixed-term, permanent, part-time, interns, and casual workers. It is based on guidance from public health authorities and is compliant with all applicable laws.
3. Follow the Policy: The company encourages all employees to receive the Covid-19 vaccine, and the Vaccination Program may include on-site or off-site vaccination options. The Human Resource Department will communicate all necessary details for a smooth implementation process. Employees must submit proof of vaccination to HRD after receiving the vaccine.
4. Apply for Exemptions: Employees may apply for an exemption from the policy due to sincerely held religious beliefs, disability, or other qualified medical conditions that prevent Covid-19 vaccination. The HRD will review all requests confidentially and fairly and engage in an interactive process with the employee before making a decision.
5. Disciplinary Action: If an employee fails to comply with the policy without an approved exemption, they may be subjected to disciplinary action or termination of employment.
6. Contact HRD for More Information: If you have any questions or need guidance, contact your HR representative.
7. Revision and Explanation: The policy may be revised or modified from time to time, and the HR department will be the sole authority to interpret the policy.
This document provides a comprehensive guide to the Covid-19 Vaccination Policy, which can be used as a template for a company's internal use. It outlines the steps for encouraging employees to receive the Covid-19 vaccine and sets out the procedures for applying for exemptions and disciplinary action. It is essential to follow the policy to ensure the safety of employees, clients, and the community. If you have any questions or need further guidance, contact your HR representative. Keep in mind that the policy may be revised or modified, and the HR department will be the sole authority to interpret it.