Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Product / Goods Information Request / Enquiry' is a formal letter used by a company to request information about a specific product from a supplier. The document starts with the company's information, including the account job company name and address. It is addressed to the recipient, usually a supplier or manufacturer, and includes the current date.
The purpose of this document is to inquire about the availability of a new product, named 'product', and to request a catalogue of the supplier's other products. The company explains that they have received numerous customer inquiries about the product but currently do not have any stock. They express their gratitude for the supplier's assistance in providing the requested information.
The letter also includes a request for the supplier to provide their prices and payment terms, with a specific requirement of payment within two months from the date of the invoice. The company states that if the prices and terms are satisfactory, they will proceed to place an initial order for 10 units of each item.
The company emphasizes the urgency of the matter and requests an early reply from the supplier. The letter is signed off with a closing remark and the account first name and last name, along with the account job company name.
1. Provide company information: Fill in the account job company name and address in the designated fields at the beginning of the document.
2. Address the recipient: Enter the recipient's title, first name, last name, and address in the appropriate section.
3. State the purpose: Clearly state the purpose of the letter, which is to inquire about the availability of a specific product and request a catalogue of other products.
4. Request pricing and payment terms: Ask the supplier to provide their prices and terms for payment, specifying the desired payment period of two months from the date of the invoice.
5. Express intention to place an order: Inform the supplier that if the prices and terms are satisfactory, the company intends to place an initial order for 10 units of each item.
6. Emphasize urgency: Highlight the urgency of the matter and request a prompt response from the supplier.
7. Sign off: Conclude the letter with a closing remark and provide the account first name, last name, and account job company name.