Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Confirmation - Change of Product Order' is an important document that serves to confirm the change of a product order. It is used to acknowledge the receipt of a letter from the customer requesting the cancellation of part of their order for products. The document begins with the necessary account and job information, including the company name and address. It is addressed to the recipient's first and last name, and is dated with the current date.
The content of the document starts with a courteous greeting, addressing the recipient by their title and last name. It expresses regret that the customer has found it necessary to make the request to cancel part of their order, especially at such a late stage. The document explains that in order to meet the needs of their customers in a timely manner, the company has to place orders with manufacturers well in advance of the season. The company relies heavily on the orders they have received to estimate quantities.
The document further states that while the company does not like to refuse requests from regular customers, they have no choice but to do so in this case. It explains that all orders, including the customer's, have already been made up and are awaiting delivery. The document emphasizes that if the request had been received earlier, the company would have been glad to help.
In conclusion, the document serves as a confirmation of the change of a product order and explains the reasons why the request to cancel part of the order cannot be accommodated. It is important for both the company and the customer to understand the implications of the order change and the limitations faced by the company in fulfilling the request.
To use the 'Confirmation - Change of Product Order' document effectively, follow these steps:
1. Provide the necessary account and job information: Fill in the relevant details of the account, job, company, and address in the designated fields. This ensures that the document is properly customized for the specific transaction.
2. Address the recipient correctly: Enter the first and last name of the recipient in the appropriate section. This ensures that the document is personalized and directed to the intended recipient.
3. Date the document: Enter the current date in the designated field. This ensures that the document is properly dated for reference.
4. Begin with a courteous greeting: Start the content of the document with a polite and respectful greeting, addressing the recipient by their appropriate title and last name. This sets a positive tone for the communication.
5. Express regret and understanding: Acknowledge the customer's request to cancel part of their order and express regret that it cannot be accommodated. Explain the reasons behind the company's inability to fulfill the request at this late stage.
6. Provide an explanation of the ordering process: Explain to the customer that orders need to be placed well in advance of the season to meet customer needs promptly. Emphasize that the company relies on received orders to estimate quantities.
7. Explain the situation: Clearly state that all orders, including the customer's, have already been made up and are awaiting delivery. Highlight that if the request had been received earlier, the company would have been willing to assist.
8. Conclude with a polite closing: End the document with a sincere closing, such as 'Yours sincerely,' followed by the account first name and last name. This maintains a professional and courteous tone throughout the communication.
By following these steps, the 'Confirmation - Change of Product Order' document can be effectively used to confirm the change of a product order and communicate the company's position regarding the customer's request to cancel part of their order.