Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Product / Goods Enquiry' is an important communication tool used by a company to request a quote for a specific product or goods from a potential supplier. The document is structured as a formal letter and consists of several sections.
The entire document starts with the company's account information, including the job title, company name, address, phone number, and email. This information is essential for the recipient to identify the sender and establish contact if needed.
The first section of the document is the salutation, where the sender addresses the recipient by their title and last name. This section sets the tone for the rest of the letter and establishes a professional and polite approach.
The main body of the document begins with an introduction that highlights the sender's interest in the recipient's product. It emphasizes the potential for regular orders if the prices are competitive. The sender also expresses the urgency of the request due to an immediate need for the products.
The next paragraph states the specific request for a quote and emphasizes the importance of a prompt reply. The sender mentions the intention to place an order for a specific number of products if the prices meet their expectations. They also specify the desired shipment timeframe, which is within a certain number of weeks from the order placement.
The closing paragraph concludes the letter with a polite closing remark and the sender's name, job title, and company name. This section reinforces the professional nature of the communication and leaves a positive impression on the recipient.
In summary, the 'Product / Goods Enquiry' document serves as a formal request for a quote and establishes the sender's interest in potential business collaboration. It provides all the necessary information and follows a structured format to ensure clear communication and a professional tone throughout the letter.
Guidance for using the 'Product / Goods Enquiry' document:
1. Enter your account information: Fill in your job title, company name, address, phone number, and email in the designated fields at the beginning of the document. This information is crucial for the recipient to identify you and establish contact if needed.
2. Address the recipient: Replace 'title' with the appropriate title (e.g., Mr., Ms., Dr.) and 'last' with the recipient's last name. This ensures a personalized and professional approach.
3. Introduce your interest: In the main body of the document, clearly state your interest in the recipient's product or goods. Emphasize the potential for regular orders if their prices are competitive. Also, highlight the urgency of your request due to an immediate need for the products.
4. Request a quote: Clearly state your request for a quote and emphasize the importance of a prompt reply. Specify the number of products you intend to order if the prices meet your expectations. Additionally, mention the desired shipment timeframe, indicating when you need the products to be delivered.
5. Close professionally: Conclude the letter with a polite closing remark, such as 'Yours faithfully' or 'Sincerely.' Include your first name, last name, job title, and company name to leave a positive and professional impression.
By following these steps, you can effectively use the 'Product / Goods Enquiry' document to request a quote and initiate potential business collaboration with a supplier.