Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Product / Goods Rejection' is a communication letter that is used to inform a recipient, who has expressed interest in obtaining free samples or products, that the sender is unable to fulfill their request. The document begins with a salutation, followed by a brief expression of gratitude for the recipient's interest in the sender's products. It then proceeds to inform the recipient that the sender is unable to provide any free samples or products.
The document further suggests an alternative option for the recipient to obtain the products by ordering them through the sender's website, brand.com. It also mentions that a bulk discount is available for purchasing a certain quantity or a percentage discount for making an online purchase. The document emphasizes the ease of ordering through the website or by phone, providing the contact number 1234-5678.
In the concluding paragraph, the sender offers assistance in other ways and expresses anticipation for the recipient's order. The document is signed off with the sender's name, job title, and company name.
To use the 'Product / Goods Rejection' document effectively, follow these steps:
1. Express gratitude: Begin the document by addressing the recipient with a salutation and expressing appreciation for their interest in the products.
2. Inform about unavailability: Clearly state that the sender is unable to provide any free samples or products as requested by the recipient.
3. Suggest alternative option: Offer an alternative solution by directing the recipient to order the products through the sender's website, brand.com.
4. Highlight discounts: Mention the availability of a bulk discount for purchasing a certain quantity or a percentage discount for making an online purchase.
5. Provide ordering details: Emphasize the ease of ordering by providing information on how to order through the website or by phone.
6. Offer assistance: Conclude the document by offering assistance in other ways if needed.
7. Sign off: Sign off the document with the sender's name, job title, and company name.