Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Response to Product / Goods Enquiry' is a response to an inquiry about a specific product. It is important because it provides important information to the customer regarding the availability of the product and suggests an alternative if the product is currently out of stock. The document starts with a greeting and expresses gratitude for the customer's interest in the product. It then informs the customer that the product is currently out of stock due to a delay in shipment and will be available in two weeks. In the meantime, the document offers assistance in placing an order for the product. It also suggests an alternative product that is similar to the original product but at a lower price. The document highlights that some customers have already switched to the alternative product and have had a positive response. It provides the price of the alternative product and offers to send it immediately if the customer is interested. The document concludes by expressing willingness to help in other ways and looks forward to receiving the customer's order. The document is signed by the account's first and last name, along with their job title and company.
1. Express gratitude: Begin the response by thanking the customer for their interest in the product.
2. Inform about product unavailability: Clearly state that the product is currently out of stock due to a delay in shipment and will be available in two weeks.
3. Offer assistance: Inform the customer that you are happy to help them place an order for the product despite its unavailability.
4. Suggest an alternative: Introduce an alternative product that is similar to the original product but at a lower price. Mention that some customers have already switched to the alternative with positive feedback.
5. Provide alternative details: Mention the price of the alternative product and offer to send it immediately if the customer is interested.
6. Offer further assistance: Let the customer know that you are available to help in other ways.
7. Encourage order placement: Conclude the response by expressing anticipation for receiving the customer's order. Sign the response with your first and last name, job title, and company.