Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Product / Goods Enquiry' is a communication tool used to respond to a customer's inquiry about a product or goods. It serves as a formal response to the customer's interest in the company's products and provides information regarding the availability of direct overseas delivery.
The document begins with a salutation addressing the recipient by their title and last name. It expresses gratitude for the customer's interest in the products and proceeds to inform them that direct overseas delivery is not currently supported by the company. However, the document mentions that distributors have been appointed in the Asia Pacific area and provides their contact information, including phone number and email address.
The document concludes by offering assistance in other ways and expressing anticipation for the customer's order. It is signed off with the account first name, account last name, and account job title from the company.
Overall, the document serves as a polite and informative response to the customer's inquiry, providing them with alternative options for purchasing the products and expressing the company's willingness to assist in any other way.
Guidance for using the 'Product / Goods Enquiry' document:
1. Begin with a proper salutation: Address the recipient by their title and last name to maintain a professional tone.
2. Express gratitude for the customer's interest: Thank the customer for their interest in the company's products to show appreciation.
3. Inform about direct overseas delivery: Clearly state that direct overseas delivery is not currently supported by the company to manage customer expectations.
4. Provide information about distributors: Mention that distributors have been appointed in the Asia Pacific area and provide their contact information, including phone number and email address.
5. Offer assistance in other ways: Let the customer know that the company is available to help in other ways if needed.
6. Express anticipation for the customer's order: Convey excitement and eagerness to receive the customer's order.
7. Sign off with relevant details: Include the account first name, account last name, and account job title from the company to add a personal touch and credibility to the response.