This document can be used as a template for the agent/importer to apply to be the overseas agent of the principal/exporter. It sets out the background, expertise and capability of the agent, and it seeks a physical meeting to discuss the details.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Applying for Overseas Agency' is a formal letter that serves as an application for a position as a representative of a company in a foreign country. The document begins with the account holder's personal information, including their first name, last name, job title, and address. The date of the application is also mentioned.
The letter is addressed to the recipient as 'Dear Sir/Madam,' indicating a formal tone. The account holder expresses their interest in the advertisement they saw and their desire to offer their services as a representative of the company in the mentioned country.
The account holder highlights their experience in the industry, mentioning that they have been working as an agent for the past few years. They also state that they have a strong background in the domain and have been actively involved in promoting the sale of products in the expanding economies of the mentioned country.
The account holder suggests that the recipient contact a reference for further information and expresses their anticipation for a personal interview.
The letter concludes with the closing 'Yours faithfully' followed by the account holder's first name, last name, and job title.
To effectively use the 'Applying for Overseas Agency' document, follow these steps:
1. Fill in personal information: Enter your first name, last name, job title, and address in the respective fields. This will ensure that the recipient can identify you correctly.
2. Address the recipient: Begin the letter with 'Dear Sir/Madam' to maintain a formal tone. This shows respect and professionalism.
3. Express interest and offer services: Clearly state your interest in the advertised position and offer your services as a representative of the company in the desired country. This will demonstrate your enthusiasm and suitability for the role.
4. Highlight experience and expertise: Describe your experience in the industry and emphasize your expertise in promoting the sale of products in the target country's expanding economies. This will showcase your qualifications and capabilities.
5. Provide a reference: Suggest that the recipient contact a reference for further information about your qualifications and abilities. This will allow them to gather additional insights.
6. Request a personal interview: Express your anticipation for a personal interview, indicating your willingness to provide more information. This shows your commitment and eagerness.
7. Sign off: Conclude the letter with the closing 'Yours faithfully' followed by your first name, last name, and job title. This provides a professional and polite ending to the letter.