Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Correspondence between Principal and Agent' is an important piece of correspondence that facilitates communication between a principal and an agent. It serves as a means to convey important information and instructions regarding a consignment of products for shipment. The document begins with the account details of the sender, including the first name, last name, job title, and address. The date of the correspondence is also mentioned.
The document is addressed to the recipient as 'Dear Sir/Madam' and expresses the intention to enclose a sight draft, bill of lading, invoice, letter of credit, and certificate of insurance related to the consignment. The purpose of this correspondence is to request the recipient to send the draft and documents to the importer's bank. The instructions are clear that the documents should be handed over to the importer upon their acceptance of the draft.
In summary, this document serves as a formal means of communication between the principal and the agent, providing instructions and conveying important information regarding a consignment of products for shipment. It ensures that the necessary documents are sent to the appropriate party and that the consignment is handled in a proper and efficient manner.
Guidance for using the 'Correspondence between Principal and Agent' document:
1. Enter Account Information: Fill in the account first name, account last name, account job title, and address in the designated fields.
2. Date the Document: Enter the current date in the specified section.
3. Address the Recipient: Begin the correspondence with 'Dear Sir/Madam' to address the recipient.
4. Enclose Documents: Make sure to enclose a sight draft, bill of lading, invoice, letter of credit, and certificate of insurance related to the consignment.
5. Instruct the Recipient: Clearly state the purpose of the correspondence and instruct the recipient to send the draft and documents to the importer's bank.
6. Specify Handover Conditions: Emphasize that the documents should only be handed over to the importer upon their acceptance of the draft.
7. Sign Off: Conclude the correspondence with 'Yours faithfully' followed by the account first name and last name, as well as the account job title.