This document can be used as a template for the agent to apply to become the buying agent of the principal. It sets out the background, expertise and connections that the agent has, and it also states briefly the terms and conditions to discuss.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Applying to be the Buying Agent of the Importer' is a formal letter that serves as an application to become the buying agent for the importer. The document starts with an introduction that highlights the importance of the document, which is to offer the services of the writer as a buying agent. The writer mentions their understanding of the importer's past buying activities and expresses their belief that they have the necessary experience and connections to meet the importer's needs.
The document is structured into several sections. The first section includes the account information of the writer, such as their first name, last name, job title, and address. This information is provided to establish the writer's identity and contact details.
The next section is the date section, which includes the current date. This is important for record-keeping and to indicate the timeliness of the application.
The main body of the document starts with a salutation, addressing the recipient as 'dear sir/madam.' The writer then proceeds to introduce themselves as a reliable purchasing agent and expresses their willingness to collaborate with the importer.
The writer emphasizes their knowledge of the country market and promises unrivaled service in terms of prices, discounts, and freights. They also mention their ability to provide first-class references if required.
The document concludes with a closing statement, where the writer expresses their hope that the importer will accept their offer and states their anticipation of receiving a decision soon. The letter is signed with 'yours faithfully' followed by the writer's first name, last name, and job title.
Overall, the document serves as a formal application to become the buying agent of the importer. It provides detailed information about the writer, their experience, and their willingness to offer exceptional service in terms of prices and discounts.
1. Enter account information: Fill in the first name, last name, job title, and address of the writer in the designated fields. This information is necessary to establish the writer's identity and contact details.
2. Provide the current date: Enter the current date in the specified date field. This is important for record-keeping and to indicate the timeliness of the application.
3. Address the recipient: Begin the letter with a salutation, addressing the recipient as 'dear sir/madam.' This sets a respectful and professional tone for the application.
4. Introduce yourself as a reliable purchasing agent: Clearly state your intention to become the buying agent for the importer and highlight your experience and connections in the country market.
5. Emphasize your ability to offer unrivaled service: Mention your knowledge of prices, discounts, and freights, and how it sets you apart from other potential buying agents.
6. Offer references if required: State that you can provide first-class references if the importer requests them. This demonstrates your credibility and reliability.
7. Conclude the letter: Close the letter with a statement expressing your hope that the importer will accept your offer and your anticipation of receiving a decision soon. Sign the letter with 'yours faithfully' followed by your first name, last name, and job title.