Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Correspondence between Principal and Agent' is a written communication between a principal and an agent. It is an important document as it serves as a formal means of correspondence and facilitates the exchange of information and instructions between the two parties.
The entire document consists of a title, content, and a closing. The title clearly indicates the nature of the document, which is correspondence between a principal and an agent. The content of the document includes various sections such as the account information of the sender (account first name, account last name, account job), the address of the sender (address single line), the date of the correspondence (current date), a salutation (dear sir/madam), the main body of the message, and a closing (yours faithfully). Each section serves a specific purpose and contributes to the overall communication.
In the content section, the document starts by providing the account information of the sender, including their first name, last name, and job title. This information helps in identifying the sender and establishing their authority as the principal. The next section includes the address of the sender, which provides additional contact information and ensures that the recipient can easily reach out if needed.
The date of the correspondence is mentioned next, which is important for record-keeping and establishing the timeline of the communication. The salutation 'dear sir/madam' is a formal greeting that shows respect and sets the tone for the rest of the message.
The main body of the message contains the purpose of the correspondence. In this case, it is an order for a product at a specified CIF price. The sender mentions that they have arranged with the bank to open a credit in the recipient's favor for the deposit to be available. This indicates that the sender is taking the necessary steps to ensure a smooth transaction.
The closing of the document includes a closing phrase ('yours faithfully') followed by the account information of the sender again. This repetition of the account information serves as a signature and reinforces the identity of the sender.
Overall, the document serves as a formal means of communication between a principal and an agent, facilitating the exchange of information and instructions related to an order for a product. Each section of the document plays a crucial role in conveying the message effectively and maintaining professionalism.
1. Enter the account information: Fill in the account first name, account last name, and account job in the designated fields. This information helps in identifying the sender and establishing their authority as the principal.
2. Provide the address: Enter the complete address of the sender in the 'address single line' field. Make sure to include all necessary details for easy contact.
3. Specify the date: Enter the current date in the designated field. This helps in record-keeping and establishes the timeline of the correspondence.
4. Use a formal salutation: Begin the message with a formal salutation such as 'dear sir/madam'. This sets the tone for the rest of the communication and shows respect.
5. State the purpose of the correspondence: Clearly mention the purpose of the communication, which in this case is an order for a product at a specified CIF price. Provide all relevant details to avoid any misunderstandings.
6. Mention arrangements with the bank: If applicable, state that arrangements have been made with the bank to open a credit in the recipient's favor for the deposit to be available. This ensures a smooth transaction.
7. Use a closing phrase: End the document with a closing phrase such as 'yours faithfully'. This adds a professional touch to the correspondence.
8. Reiterate the account information: Repeat the account first name, account last name, and account job title at the end of the document. This serves as a signature and reinforces the identity of the sender.
Note: It is important to review the document for accuracy and completeness before sending it. Make sure all sections are filled in correctly and the content is clear and concise.