Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Correspondence between Principal and Agent' is a written communication between a principal and an agent. It serves as a means of exchanging information, discussing orders, and confirming the availability of products. The document begins with the account details of the sender, including their first name, last name, job title, and address. The date of the correspondence is also mentioned.
The document is addressed to the recipient as 'dear sir/madam' and expresses gratitude for their order for a specific product. The sender informs the recipient that the product is readily available in stock and can be shipped immediately. The sender further states that arrangements have been made to ship the product to the recipient's warehouse in the destination.
The document specifies the departure date of the shipment and provides an estimated arrival date at the destination. It mentions that the shipping documents will be delivered to the recipient through the importer's bank upon their acceptance of the sight draft, as agreed in previous correspondence.
The sender concludes the document by expressing hope that everything will be satisfactory to the recipient.
Overall, this document serves as a professional means of communication between a principal and an agent, ensuring the smooth exchange of information and confirmation of product availability.
To effectively use the 'Correspondence between Principal and Agent' document, follow the steps below:
1. Fill in the account details: Enter the first name, last name, job title, and address of the sender in the designated fields.
2. Specify the date: Provide the current date in the specified section.
3. Address the recipient: Begin the correspondence with a polite salutation such as 'Dear Sir/Madam'.
4. Mention the order number: Insert the specific order number provided by the recipient.
5. Express gratitude: Thank the recipient for their order of the product.
6. Confirm product availability: State that the product is available in stock and can be supplied immediately.
7. Provide shipping details: Inform the recipient about the arrangements made for shipping the product to their warehouse in the destination. Specify the departure date and the estimated arrival date.
8. Mention shipping documents: Explain that the shipping documents will be delivered through the importer's bank upon the recipient's acceptance of the sight draft.
9. Conclude professionally: End the correspondence with a polite closing, such as 'Yours faithfully', followed by the sender's first name, last name, and job title.
By following these steps, you can effectively utilize the 'Correspondence between Principal and Agent' document to communicate with the recipient, confirm product availability, and provide shipping details in a professional manner.