Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Appointing an Overseas Agent' is an important document that outlines the process of appointing an overseas agent for marketing products or services in a specific country. The document begins with a formal greeting and expresses gratitude for receiving a letter enclosing a copy of the catalogue and an invitation to undertake the marketing task. The author acknowledges the potential of their customer base, which includes prominent dealers in the country, to serve as a promising outlet for the products or services described in the catalogue.
The document emphasizes the author's willingness to accept the offer, provided that mutually agreeable terms and conditions can be established. It also mentions the author's availability in the area and expresses a desire to discuss the arrangements in detail. The author then proposes a set of terms and conditions as the basis for a formal agreement.
The document concludes with a request for the recipient to confirm their general agreement with the suggested terms. It is signed off with a formal closing and the author's name and job title.
To effectively use the 'Appointing an Overseas Agent' document, follow these steps:
1. Read the document: Familiarize yourself with the content of the document, paying attention to the details of the offer and the proposed terms and conditions.
2. Assess agreement with suggestions: Evaluate whether you are in general agreement with the suggestions presented in the document. Consider factors such as the suitability of the author's customer base and the feasibility of the proposed terms.
3. Negotiate terms and conditions: If you are interested in proceeding with the appointment of the overseas agent, engage in a discussion with the author to negotiate and finalize the terms and conditions. Ensure that both parties are satisfied with the agreed-upon terms.
4. Arrange a meeting: Take advantage of the author's availability in the area and schedule a meeting to discuss the arrangements in detail. Use this opportunity to clarify any questions or concerns and establish a clear understanding of expectations.
5. Confirm agreement: Once the terms and conditions have been negotiated and finalized, confirm your agreement with the suggested terms in writing. This will serve as the basis for a formal agreement between both parties.
By following these steps, you can effectively utilize the 'Appointing an Overseas Agent' document to establish a mutually beneficial partnership for marketing products or services in a specific country.