Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
This document is a fee-sharing agreement between two parties, the Fee Sharer and the Introducer, in relation to fees received from the Company for introducing potential investors to the Project. The letter confirms the verbal agreement on the sharing arrangement and specifies the percentage of the fees that will be shared between the parties. The Success Fee, which is equivalent to a percentage of the investment amount, will also be shared.
The Fee Sharer agrees to pay the shared fee within 7 days of receipt from the Company, and it will be paid to the bank account designated by the Introducer. The parties agree to keep each other's proprietary information confidential and not make use of it except as required by law. If the Company fails to pay the Success Fee, the parties will jointly use their best efforts to pursue the Company, and the Introducer will be responsible for the costs in its respective proportion.
The letter supersedes all previous agreements and understanding, whether oral or written, between the parties regarding the subject matter. No amendment to this letter shall be effective unless in writing executed by each party hereto. Any notices given under this agreement shall be made in writing or by email. The rights and remedies provided in this agreement are cumulative and not exclusive of any rights or remedies provided by law.
The agreement is binding and inures to the benefit of the parties and their personal representatives, successors, and assigns. It supersedes all previous agreements and understanding between the parties regarding the subject matter. The document ends with a jurisdiction clause specifying the governing law and jurisdiction of the agreement.
This fee-sharing agreement is a simple and straightforward way for the Fee Sharer and Introducer to agree on the sharing of fees received from the Company for introducing potential investors to the Project. It provides clarity on the percentage of fees to be shared and the payment process while also ensuring the confidentiality of proprietary information. Overall, it is an essential document for any advisor or company looking to work with an introducer on a success basis.
Here are the steps to use this document for a simple fee sharing letter:
1. Begin the letter with the names and addresses of both parties.
2. Add the attention line for the intended recipient.
3. Enter the current date.
4. Address the letter to the recipient, using their name in the salutation.
5. Explain the purpose of the letter and make reference to any previously signed agreements.
6. Define any terms that may not be understood by the reader.
7. Clarify the arrangement and agreement on the sharing of fees received from the Company or its affiliates.
8. Indicate the fee percentage and any relevant fee details.
9. Specify the time frame within which the shared fee shall be paid.
10. Include confidentiality terms and conditions to ensure the privacy of each party.
11. Provide a clause on how to handle situations where the Company fails to pay the Success Fee.
12. Include any additional provisions or clauses relevant to the agreement.
13. Add a jurisdiction clause.
14. End the letter with a message of anticipation for working together and with signature lines for both parties to sign.
This document is a simple fee sharing letter between two parties, where the Fee Sharer shares a percentage of fees received from the Company with an Advisor for introducing investors on a success basis. It is important to read and understand the contents of the document before agreeing to the terms and conditions.