Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Importer's Payment by Bank Draft' is an important document that serves as a communication tool between the account holder and the recipient of the payment. It is used to inform the recipient about the intention to draw on the account for the amount due on their invoice. The document starts with the account holder's information, including their first name, last name, job title, and address. The date of the document is mentioned as the current date.
The document is addressed to the recipient as 'Dear Sir/Madam' and expresses the account holder's gratitude for their understanding of the temporary difficulty in meeting the payment obligation. The account holder explains that they have always settled their accounts promptly in the past but are currently facing unforeseen circumstances that have caused a temporary financial strain.
The account holder requests the recipient to draw their bill at an extension instead of the proposed period. This extension would allow the account holder to overcome the temporary difficulty and fulfill their payment obligation. The document ends with a closing statement, 'Yours faithfully,' followed by the account holder's first name, last name, and job title.
Overall, this document is crucial for maintaining a transparent and professional relationship between the account holder and the recipient of the payment. It emphasizes the importance of timely communication and understanding in financial transactions.
Guidance for using the document:
1. Provide account holder's information: Enter the account holder's first name, last name, job title, and address in the respective fields.
2. Specify the date: Enter the current date in the designated field.
3. Address the recipient: Begin the document with 'Dear Sir/Madam' to address the recipient.
4. Express gratitude and explain the situation: Clearly state that the account holder is grateful for the recipient's understanding and explain the temporary difficulty in meeting the payment obligation.
5. Request an extension: Politely request the recipient to draw the bill at an extension instead of the proposed period.
6. Closing statement: End the document with a closing statement, 'Yours faithfully,' followed by the account holder's first name, last name, and job title.
Following these steps will ensure effective communication and convey the account holder's situation to the recipient in a professional manner.