This document can be used as a template for the principal to complain about the poor performance of the agent. It states the principal's concerns about the business and requires a detailed report and solutions from the agent.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Correspondence between Principal and Agent' is a letter that is used to address a concerning issue regarding a significant decrease in sales. The importance of this document lies in its ability to initiate communication between the principal and the agent, allowing them to identify and address any potential difficulties that may be affecting the agent's sales performance.
The entire document consists of a header section, a body section, and a closing section. The header section includes the account's first name, last name, job title, and address in a single line. The body section begins with the date of the letter and is addressed to the recipient as 'dear sir/madam.' It starts by expressing concern over the significant decrease in sales and initially attributing it to external factors such as political, COVID-19, or natural disaster situations. However, upon further investigation, it is revealed that the general trend of trade during this period has been upward. The purpose of this section is to convey the principal's awareness of the issue and their willingness to understand and assist the agent if possible. The closing section concludes the letter with a request for a detailed report on the situation and any suggestions for restoring sales to their former level. It ends with the closing salutation 'yours faithfully' followed by the account's first name, last name, and job title.
Each section of the document serves a specific purpose. The header section provides essential identification information about the account. The body section presents the main content of the letter, including the expression of concern, the investigation of the sales decrease, and the offer of assistance. The closing section summarizes the purpose of the letter and requests specific actions from the recipient. Overall, this document plays a crucial role in facilitating communication and problem-solving between the principal and the agent.
1. Identify the account details: Fill in the account's first name, last name, job title, and address in the designated fields.
2. Address the recipient: Begin the letter with the current date and address the recipient as 'dear sir/madam'.
3. Express concern and investigation: Clearly state the concern over the significant decrease in sales and mention the initial attribution to external factors. Then, explain the discovery of the upward trend in general trade during the same period.
4. Offer assistance: Express willingness to help and request a detailed report on the situation. Ask for any suggestions on how the principal can assist in restoring sales to their former level.
5. Conclude the letter: End the letter with the closing salutation 'yours faithfully' followed by the account's first name, last name, and job title.
Note: It is important to maintain a professional and empathetic tone throughout the letter, emphasizing the desire to understand and support the agent in overcoming any difficulties they may be facing.