Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Correspondence between Principal and Agent' is an important communication tool between a principal and an agent. It serves as a written record of their agreement and outlines the details of a purchase and shipment transaction. The document starts with the account information of the principal, including their first name, last name, job title, and address. The date of the correspondence is also mentioned.
The document is addressed to the recipient as 'dear sir/madam' and requests the purchase and shipment of goods on the principal's account. It emphasizes the importance of timely delivery, specifying that the goods should be delivered no later than the end of the day. The principal also requests the agent to arrange insurance for the invoice amount to cover the estimated profit and charges.
The document is signed off with 'yours faithfully' and includes the name and job title of the person representing the principal's company. It also includes sections for identification marks, quantity, description of goods, and remarks. These sections provide specific details about the goods being purchased and shipped.
The document concludes with three sections: 'ship', 'delivery', and 'payment'. These sections indicate the desired shipping method, the expected delivery process, and the agreed-upon payment terms.
Overall, this document plays a crucial role in facilitating clear communication and ensuring a smooth transaction between the principal and agent.
Guidance for using the 'Correspondence between Principal and Agent' document:
1. Enter Account Information: Fill in the account first name, account last name, account job title, and address in the designated fields. This information is essential for identifying the principal.
2. Specify Purchase and Shipment Details: Clearly state the quantity and description of goods to be purchased and shipped. Provide any necessary remarks or additional information related to the goods.
3. Request Timely Delivery: Emphasize the importance of timely delivery by specifying that the goods should be delivered no later than the end of the day. This ensures that the agent understands the urgency.
4. Arrange Insurance: Request the agent to arrange insurance for the invoice amount to cover the estimated profit and charges. This protects the principal's interests in case of any unforeseen events.
5. Sign Off: Sign off the document with 'yours faithfully' and include the name and job title of the person representing the principal's company. This adds a professional touch to the correspondence.
6. Provide Additional Sections: If needed, add additional sections to the document to capture any specific requirements or instructions related to shipping, delivery, or payment.
By following these steps, both the principal and agent can ensure a clear understanding of the purchase and shipment transaction, leading to a successful business interaction.