Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Appointing an Overseas Agent' is a formal letter that is used to approach potential agents in foreign countries for marketing and selling the products or services of the sender's company. The document starts with a polite salutation and introduces the sender's company and its specialization. It expresses the sender's interest in collaborating with the recipient as an agent on a commission basis.
The letter emphasizes the sender's established reputation and the success of their products in various parts of the world. It mentions that the enclosed catalogue showcases the wide range of products or services offered by the sender's company. The sender expresses their belief in the potential market for their offerings in the recipient's country and expresses their eagerness to explore this opportunity.
The document requests the recipient to indicate their interest by specifying which products are likely to appeal to their customers. It also seeks information regarding the commission and other charges that the recipient would require for representing the sender's company. Additionally, the sender asks for insights into the market prospects for their products and suggestions on how they can support the recipient in developing the market.
The letter concludes with a polite closing and the expectation of a positive response from the recipient.
1. Begin the letter by addressing the recipient as 'Sir/Madam' and introducing yourself and your company as a well-established firm specializing in expertise.
2. Express your interest in appointing the recipient as an agent to market your products or services in their country on a commission basis.
3. Highlight the success of your products/services in various parts of the world and mention that you have enclosed a catalogue showcasing your offerings.
4. Request the recipient to indicate their interest by specifying which products are likely to appeal to their customers.
5. Ask the recipient to provide terms for commission and other charges for representing your company.
6. Seek insights into the market prospects for your products/services in the recipient's country.
7. Request suggestions on how you can support the recipient in developing the market.
8. Close the letter with a polite closing and express your hope for a favorable response from the recipient.