Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Complaint Letter to Supplier' is a formal letter written by a company to a supplier regarding a complaint about the delay in order delivery. The purpose of this document is to express the company's dissatisfaction with the supplier's failure to deliver the ordered goods within the agreed timeframe. The letter begins with the company's address and the supplier's address, followed by the current date. It is addressed to the supplier and starts with a salutation.
The content of the letter consists of several sections. The first section provides an introduction to the complaint, stating that the company has not yet received the delivery as of the current date. The second section lists the order items and quantities that have not been delivered. The third section mentions the promised delivery date and expresses disappointment that the goods have not been received, causing inconvenience and substantial business loss to the company.
The fourth section highlights the damages incurred by the company due to the delivery delay. These damages can be both tangible, such as financial losses, and intangible, such as damage to the company's reputation or customer dissatisfaction. The fifth section emphasizes the urgency of the matter and states that if the goods are not delivered within three days, the company reserves the right to cancel the order and demand a full refund of the purchase price.
The letter concludes with a request for an early response and the dispatch of the ordered goods. It ends with a closing salutation and the sender's name.
Overall, this document serves as a formal complaint letter to address the delay in order delivery and seek a resolution from the supplier.
1. Provide the company's address and the supplier's address at the beginning of the letter.
2. Start the letter with a salutation addressing the supplier.
3. In the first section, clearly state that the company has not yet received the delivery as of the current date.
4. In the second section, list the order items and quantities that have not been delivered.
5. In the third section, mention the promised delivery date and express disappointment about the non-receipt of the goods, emphasizing the inconvenience and substantial business loss caused.
6. In the fourth section, highlight the damages incurred by the company due to the delivery delay, both tangible and intangible.
7. In the fifth section, state that if the goods are not delivered within three days, the company reserves the right to cancel the order and demand a full refund.
8. Conclude the letter by requesting an early response and the dispatch of the ordered goods.
9. End the letter with a closing salutation and the sender's name.