An email or letter of apology to customers regarding the charge of a delivery fee, when the delivery fee was supposed to be waived. It gives a detailed explanation as to the reasons for the delivery fee, provides an apology, and assures the customer that the problem has been resolved.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Apology Letter - Goods / Products Delivery' is a formal letter that is used to apologize for a misunderstanding regarding the carriage charges on the customer's last two orders. The letter is addressed to the customer and provides a detailed explanation of the misunderstanding and the steps taken to prevent such misunderstandings in the future.
The document starts with the account information, including the company name, address, telephone number, and email. It is followed by the recipient's information, including their title, first name, last name, and address. The current date is also mentioned.
The letter begins by expressing gratitude for the customer's letter and acknowledging the existence of a regrettable misunderstanding. It explains that the carriage charges were applied because the goods were handled by two separate departments that were unaware of each other's involvement. The letter further states that a centralized packing and dispatch department has now taken over the work, reducing the chances of similar misunderstandings.
The author of the letter emphasizes that the charge was unintentional and hopes that the customer will understand the circumstances. The letter concludes by expressing the hope that the customer will continue their business relationship with the company.
Overall, the document serves as a formal apology and explanation for the misunderstanding regarding carriage charges on the customer's orders. It highlights the steps taken to prevent such misunderstandings in the future and aims to maintain a positive business relationship with the customer.
1. Begin the letter by providing your account information, including the company name, address, telephone number, and email.
2. Address the recipient by their title, first name, last name, and provide their address.
3. Express gratitude for the customer's letter and acknowledge the existence of a regrettable misunderstanding.
4. Explain the reason behind the carriage charges, stating that the goods were handled by separate departments unaware of each other's involvement.
5. Mention the implementation of a centralized packing and dispatch department to prevent similar misunderstandings in the future.
6. Emphasize that the charge was unintentional and express hope for the customer's understanding.
7. Conclude the letter by expressing the hope that the customer will continue their business relationship with the company.
8. Sign off with your first name, last name, and job title at the company.